Part 3

Kangjun woke up and saw her laying on the bed sleeping. He sighed before leaning back in his chair. "Please wake up" he whispered to her. He looked around the hospital room before getting up from his seat and leaving the room. He went to the reception desk, "Excuse me, but do you happen to know if you've ever gotten a patient here by the name Kim EunHa?" Kangjun asked. The nurse went through some files on the computer, "Um, no. But if you're her family I could give you her medical file" the nurse said.

"It's okay" he answered before going back to the room, he saw that she was waking up. He rushed to her side, "Are you okay?" he asked. She held her head while sitting up, "Are you still Hana?" he slowly asked.

"Of course I am. Who else would I be?" she said looking at him. He hugged her and let out a sigh of relief, "But oppa, what am I doing here?" she asked. He broke the hug and looked at her, "You fainted yesterday. The doctors said it's nothing to worry about" he told her.

"If it's nothing to worry about can we go home? I miss my bed."

"We can do anything you want" he said. She looked at him, squinting her eyes a bit, "Did you hit your head on something?" she asked.

"I'm just glad you're you. I'll go take care of the bill, you can change till then" he said while leaving the hospital room. He went to go pay her bill while Hana got up and changed back into her clothes. She looked at her reflection on the TV and had a quick flash, "That's weird" she said to herself. The door opened as Kangjun peaked his head in, "Are you ready?" he asked. She nodded her head and walked out with him. They got in his car, she buckled her seatbelt and waited for him to start driving. "What?" she asked looking at him.

"I'm just thinking about something. Let's go home" he smiled before putting the key in the ignition and driving back home. She walked in like it was a foreign place to her, he covered his mouth while stifling a laugh. "Do you want to order some food or do you just want to go out and eat" he asked.

"For some odd reason, I want to go to Myungwolgwan restaurant" she answered.

"Do you know how expensive that is" Kangjun said.

"I know but I just crave it."

"Crave something else, and cheaper."

"I don't know. Just order anything, I'm going to take a nap" she said while walking to the room. "But you just woke up" he called. She waved her hands before closing the door, he smiled while taking his phone out and ordered them some black bean noodles and drinks to go with it.

Hana laid on the bed, pulling the sheets over her shoulders while trying to fall asleep.

Sehun was in his room, laying on the bed facing the ceiling with Hana's phone. "How am I going to get this to her" he said while turning it on and saw that her locked screen was a picture of her and Kangjun. He passed his hand over it as the phone unlocked, he quickly sat up. "It wasn't locked?" he asked himself. He went scrolling through her phone and then her pictures, there were a lot of her and Kangjun. "This is cute" he said to himself. She drew whiskers on her face and had a kitty headband, he sent it to himself. "Sehun, your detention is over" Kai said opening the door. Sehun looked over at him, got off his bed and went to the other members, only Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Chen, Suho, and Kai were in the dorm. "You guys ordered food and didn't tell me" he said.

"We left some for you" Suho said. Sehun quickly went to go get it and started eating, "Are you going to tell us where you disappeared to yesterday?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun looked at them, still stuffing the food in his mouth so he could avoid talking to them. "If you don't tell us I'll tell D.O on you" Chanyeol threatened.

Sehun quickly swallowed, "Hyung~" he said cutely.

"Ay, he's trying to be cute" Kai said. Chanyeol took out his phone, "Okay, okay" Sehun said, "I went out to go get something from a friend's house. I didn't get caught or anything."