Part 16

"My name's EunHa. Who?" EunHa asked Kangjun with a puzzled looked on her face. He looked at her, and for a quick second he looked disappointed. He looked down at the ground before he was able to look her in the eyes, "Mianhe. I think I have the wrong room" he said getting up. He turned to walk to the door, he put his hand on the handle but the door swung open as her family walked in. Sehun was the last, he stopped when he saw Kangjun standing there. "She's yours now" Kangjun said while walking out and closing the door. Sehun went after him, stopping him in the lobby, "What are you talking about?" Sehun asked him.

"She's not Hana anymore, I didn't even get to say goodbye" he said.

"I'm sorry but she was never Hana."

"I know that. I guess this is the last time we'll see each other."

"We can still be friends."

"I'd hate that. I hope we don't cross paths."

"I make no promises" Sehun smiled. Kangjun half smiled before leaving.

"Umma, unni, oppa" EunHa smiled at the people that was surrounding her. "Ommo, my child is back" her mother cried.

"EunHa. It's nice to have you back again, how are you feeling?" Minwoo asked.

"My head hurts, my arm is in a cast and I have no idea what happened" she said, "But where's appa? Why isn't he here?" They all went quiet, not sure how to tell her the news that her father died while she was gone. "He's away" Hyemi quickly said to fill in the silence.

"EunHa, oppa has some good news for you" Minwoo said, drawing the attention away from their father, "I got married."

"Married? When? To who?" she asked.

"I'll bring her tomorrow. She's really pretty" he said. Sehun opened the door and walked in, "Oppa" EunHa smiled when she saw him. Sehun walked towards her, "How are you feeling?" he asked while taking her hand. She squeezed it tightly, "Better now" she answered.

"That's good to hear" he said.

"We should get going. Sorry to cut this short but it is late" Hyemi said.

"But you guys just got here" EunHa said.

"We'll visit tomorrow. Promise" she said before they left. It was just Sehun and EunHa now, "Oppa, you didn't tell me. How'd your audition go? Did you get in?" EunHa asked.

"Yeah. I already debuted, we're called Exo. It's been five years" he said.

"Five years? That's not possible, Hyemi said I was only in here for a couple of weeks."

"EunHa, its January 20th, 2013" he said, "You had an accident which made you lose your memory. You had amnesia."

"Amnesia?" she asked. He nodded his head yes, "I missed five years. What was I doing all this time?"

"It's getting late, you should get some rest. I'll come visit tomorrow" he said and kissed her forehead, "Okay" she said, "Saranghae."

"Saranghae" he said before leaving. When he shut the door she looked up at the ceiling, "Amnesia" she said to herself. There was a knock on the door as a nurse walked in with a tray of food, "You were out for a day. You must be hungry" the nurse said while placing the tray on the desk. "If there's anything you need. Don't hesitate to ask" she said.

"Can I borrow a laptop? There's something I want check. Please" EunHa pleaded.

"I'll be right back with one" the nurse said. EunHa smiled while looking at the food, "How am I suppose to eat" she said while looking at her hand which was in a cast. The nurse came back with a laptop in her hand, "Aren't you going to eat?" she asked.