Part 18

Wedding day, 3 in the afternoon.....

    Everything was reading, the guests were appearing and taking their seats, the musician was there and everything was perfect. The bride and bridesmaid were taking pictures, "I'm so nervous" Min said taking a seat. They all sat down next to her, "What are you nervous about? You marrying a boy that's crazy about you" Hyojin said.

    "He is crazy about me isn't he" Min laughed.

    "Which remind me. Here" EunHa said holding an envelope to her, "This is my wedding gift to you along with an I'm-sorry-for-missing-the-engagement-party gift" she continued. Min opened it and saw two plan tickets to China. "I booked the best room for you at the hotel written down and got you a tour guide. I had so much fun there I thought it might be good for you, and the spa is amazing" EunHa said.

    "You're really are the best friend I can ask for" Min said putting the tickets back in the envelope before hugging her. "You're welcome" EunHa said. They heard the music started to play, "That's our cue" Tiffany said while getting up. Everyone grabbed their bouquet and got ready to walk down the aisle. They all stood at the front and everyone got up as the bride walked down the aisle, EunHa was looking through the crowd for Sehun and saw him as she smiled. Min got to the stage and stood next to her soon-to-husband and smiled sheepishly at him. "You look beautiful" he whispered.

    "You too" she smiled as he took her hand. The guest all sat down as the ceremony started. They said their vows, put the rings on each other, and kissed as the guest cheered. They went to the dining hall for food and dancing as Sehun kidnapped EunHa and brought her at the garden at the back, "I know I haven't seen or talked to you in two weeks and I know I should give you and explanation but I can't right now" Sehun said.

    "Can you hurry, it's really cold out here" she said hugging her arms. "Hold on" he said taking off his jacket for his suit and wrapping it around her shoulders before disappearing. She put her hands through the arms and looking around. It was already dark, but suddenly lights turned on, she looked around at how beautifully the garden was decorate with lights. He walked back out with a smile as she looked at him, "What's all this?" she asked him.

    "This is what I was doing for those two weeks. While there's a wedding inside there's something I wanted to ask you. You know you're my first love right?"

    "Yeah" she said wondering where he's going with this. "And that I love you, and you bought a house so we can live together. So I want to make in permanent, since you're the only girl I know who doesn't get mad when her boyfriend doesn't contact her for two weeks. So Kim EunHa" he said. He paused and took a deep breath before going down on his knees and taking out a ring in his pants pocket, "Will you marry me?" he asked. She covered her mouth, shocked at his proposal, "Of course you idiot" she smile. He put the ring on her finger before getting up, she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him as he held her waist. "Saranghae oppa" she whispered in his ear. "Saranghae" he smiled pulling her closer. He picked her up and turned around a couple of times before kissing her. "Let's go inside now, it's really cold" EunHa said. He smiled as he intertwined his fingers with her and they walked back in. "There you are" Tiffany said to her with Kangjun at her side, "You missed Min's first dance" she said.

    "I know but I got engaged" EunHa smiled holding her hand out so Tiffany can see the ring, "Jinja? Congratulations" Tiffany smiled.

    "Congrats" Kangjun said.

    "Thanks" EunHa said. Sehun looked at him, "Looks like I'll be seeing you more" Sehun said to Kangjun, he looked at him, "Looks like that. Congrats Sehun" he said.

    "Let's go show Min" Tiffany said while pulling EunHa, she let go of Sehun's hands. "So you're next to get married" Kangjun said to him.

    "Looks that way."