Part 5

Hana laid in her bed, tears where still streaming down her face. Everything she knew was a lie including her own identity. "Hana, talk to me" Kangjun pleaded with her. She just pulled the covers over her face. Her phone started ringing again, "Did Sehun do something? Is that why he keeps calling?" he asked. She pulled the covers from her face and looked at him, "Talk to me. What happened yesterday?" he asked.

"When you asked me whether or not I wanted to move. Were you being serious?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Can we leave now? I don't want to stay here anymore."

"We can go anywhere you want" he promised her. She sat up and wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. She rested her head on his shoulders.

Hana was packing her suitcase to leave, she was going to leave first. Kangjun had to finish up somethings first, "I have a friend in America, you can stay by them for a while" he said to her. She looked up at him, "How long will you stay here?" she asked him.

"Two weeks and I'll come" he told her, "Are you sure you want to leave?"

"Nae. The faster the better."

"Okay, your plane leaves tomorrow" he said. She nodded her head while she continued to pack. Leaving was the only solution she can come up with, she didn't want to face any of them now that she knew the truth about her identity. She doesn't have her memory or anything, if she leaves maybe then they'll forget about her and she can go back to living her life the way it was without them. With just her and Kangjun. She smiled before getting back to packing.

"Ya, Sehun we're leaving" Baekhyun called while they were leaving the dorm one by one. Sehun pulled his phone from his ears, "Why aren't you picking up" he said to himself. He put his phone in his pocket before leaving the dorm. He climbed in the van before it left him, "Manager hyung told us why you left early yesterday. You okay?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah" he answered.

"If you ever need to talk. We're here" he assured him. He nodded his head, and looked out the window. Hana, just what are you doing? He thought to himself.

Kangjun was preparing their dinner, well ordering it since it'll be their last dinner together in two weeks. "Food is on its way" he said to her. He sat down next to her with his arms around her, she placed her head on his shoulder. "Did you finish packing?" he asked her.

"Yeah" she answered, "I'll miss this house though."

"We can always visit."

"Who'll take care of the house then?"

"We could rent it."

"Let's go with that one." He was her brushing hair with his hands while they sat down in silence, the doorbell rang, and he got up to go get the food. "Dinner is served" he said walking back to her, "What'd you order?" she asked folding her legs.

"Pizza" he said setting the box on the coffee table. He opened the box and they both took a slice. They were talking and laughing, she was acting like herself again, like nothing happened yesterday. "You have tomato sauce right here" she said to him while pointing to the corner of her mouth. He passed his hands on his mouth, "Did I get it?" he asked.

"Gwiyeoun" she smiled while wiping the corner of his lips, her thumb brushed his lower lip. She leaned in and kissed him softly, "You didn't have to use that silly excuse just to kiss me" he smiled. She hit his chest before sitting straight, "Hurry and clean up so we can go to bed" she said standing up. He tugged on her arm and pulled her back down as she fell on his lap, "Or we could keep doing this" he said brushing her hair back and kissing her. She kissed him back with her hands around his neck, pulling him closer to her. Tonight she wanted him, and only him. "Oh, I almost forgot about your surprise" he said to her.