Part 4

"Oppa, I'm going to the mall with HyeMi unni" Hana called while putting her jacket on. Kangjun walked out the room, "Do you need a ride?" he asked.

"She's outside waiting for me" she answered.

"Don't forget, you have to get home by 8 tonight."

"Arra oppa. Bye" she said giving him a quick kiss before leaving. He looked out the window and saw her climb in the car as it pulled away from the house.

"Is Sehun-ssi going to join us?" Hana asked HyeMi after noticing that they were the only two in the car. "Aniyo. He has a schedule today, I told him I'm kidnapping you for the day" she smiled. Hana laughed with her before looking out the window, "Unni, since you know Sehun-ssi, did you also get to meet the other EXO members?" Hana asked turning her attention back to HyeMi. "Sehun and I haven't been close lately. But I have met with the other EXO members, they did a photoshoot for my appa's mall" she answered.

The EXO members were on their way to a studio when Sehun got a cold chill. "What happened to you?" Kai asked him. Sehun looked at him, "I just got this cold chill. I think someone's talking about me" he answered before turning forward.

"How was his personality before his debut? Is it the same?" Hana asked HyeMi. She thought about it for a while, "He's changed a bit he's quieter. Why are you asking so much questions about him anyways?" HyeMi asked.

"I'm his fan" she smiled sheepishly. HyeMi looked at her and saw her blushing, "You're still the same" she said under her breath before turning back to the road. "Bwo?" Hana asked.

"We're here. Let's go" she said getting out the car. They walked in the wall with their arms locked together, "This is my first time in a mall like this" Hana said looking around. She was looking at the different stores and the people that were walking pass them. They were dressed different than she was, they dressed like they had money. "Unni, I don't think I can afford anything here" Hana said, still exploring the place with her eyes. "You don't have to worry about that. My dad owns the store so I get a discount" HyeMi said.

"It must be nice being rich" Hana said while looking forward. They entered a store that HyeMi really likes to go to, she picked up a couple of clothes and pushed Hana in a dressing room to try it on. "This fits perfectly. How'd you know my size?" Hana asked while coming out. She was wearing a black one shoulder long sleeved dress that fit perfectly, it ended at thigh length. "It was a guess. But that dress look gorgeous on you" she said.

"I don't have anywhere to wear it" Hana asked while brushing her hair behind her ears. "You never know, go try on the others" HyeMi smiled. Hana turned back around and entered the dressing room to try on the other dresses that HyeMi picked out for her. After leaving the store, they bought the black one shoulder dress and the long red silk dress. They headed to the next store to buy some shoes, "Unni, your phone's ringing" Hana called. HyeMi walked over and answered it, "Nae oppa" she answered.

"You have to come home now. Appa is getting worse" Minwoo said on the other line.

"What happened?"

"He doesn't have much time left" he answered. She dropped her hands to her side, "Is everything okay?" Hana asked.

"My dad. He's dying" she said. Her eyes was already filled with tears, "I'm sorry" Hana said.

"I have to go."

"I'll come with you" she volunteered as they both left the mall and back to the car. HyeMi was driving faster to get home, she wanted to see her father one last time, but her tears just kept falling. "Unni, let me drive. You're not in your right mind" Hana said. HyeMi pulled to the curb as she got out and Hana got to the driver's seat, "Just tell me the address" she said. HyeMi told her as she drove there. When they got to the house HyeMi rushed inside, Hana got out and looked up at the house, "Whoa, how much people live there?" she asked herself. She saw a black van parked at the front too, she walked inside and was even more astonished by the interior design. "Hana?" a voice called. She turned and saw Sehun, "Sehun-ssi, what are you doing here?" she asked.