Part 11

"Sehun oppa. Can we invite Luhan oppa here since you guys have nothing to do today?" Hana asked while taking a seat. "Waeyo" Sehun asked while looking away from his phone. "Because I'm bored and you're no fun. So can you?" she asked.

"Kay, I'll text him" he answered. He looked to see the phone screen. "Isn't that EunHa's phone?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I got it fixed" he said looking through the stuff. He clicked on the pictures and was scrolling through it, "Oh look. It's an old one of you" he said while looking through it till a picture of her and Luhan popped up. She stood there frozen, not sure what to say, she looked at him but he wasn't surprised or anything while he was scrolling through it. "Aren't you going to ask about that?" Hana asked.

"Why would I ask? You don't have all your memories. Plus, EunHa told me about her and Luhan."

"But when I asked you if she knew anyone of the Exo members you said no."

"I had my reasons."

"Well I remember her and Luhan. He broke up with her because she loved you. I'm slowly getting her memories back."

"That's good. If Luhan is all it takes to get your memories back then I'll call him" Sehun said walking out the living room and putting the phone to his ears. She looked back at him, "What's wrong with him today?" she asked herself. She blinked a couple of times before turning in her seat, she took out her phone. No texts from Kangjun, 'Oppa, I miss you' she texted. She quickly erased it before putting her phone back in her pocket with a sigh. "Okay, I called him over. He'll be here soon" Sehun said walking back and taking a seat. "I'm going to make you mad at me soon" Hana warned him.

"Why?"

"Because I have to ask. When you debut in Exo and found out Luhan oppa was in it too, did you feel a bit threatened when you saw him?"

"Threatened how?"

"In looks. Were you scared that EunHa might have left you to go back to him again?"

"No, because we loved each other. Plus, I believe in my friend" he said, "And another note, are you calling me ugly?"

"Aniyo. It's just that in my opinion Luhan oppa looks best" she said. Sehun pushed her over before getting up.

An hour later...

"So you really thought that I would steal EunHa away from Sehun after I broke up with her. Come on Hana, I thought you were smarter than that" Luhan said. Sehun gave her an I-Told-You-So look before she tore her eyes away from him. "I was just wondering. You guys have a complicated relationship. You both dated the same girl, and it just so happens she's gone" Hana said while leaning back in her seat. "She's not gone. She's right in front of us, she just doesn't have all her memories yet" Sehun said taking a drink of his beer. Hana reached for up but Luhan intercepted it, "No drinking for the patient" he said while opening it and taking a sip. She scoffed at him before folding her hands together. "So I'm just suppose to watch you two drink?" she asked.

"No. You're suppose to try and remember something" Sehun said.

"It doesn't happen when I want it to. Something has to trigger it" she explained.

"Hyung, you're staying over?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"Sure" he answered while looking at Hana. Sehun nodded his head, Luhan set the can on the coffee table. Time was passing and they were just talking, the sun had already set as the moon was shining high in the sky. "Okay, I'm calling a night" Sehun said getting up, "Night" he said to them before walking to his room. "Goodnight" they called to him.

"You know, even though you're not EunHa. You act like her at times" Luhan said to her. "Sehun oppa told me the same thing. What I don't understand is why did you let her go so easily, and without a fight?" Hana asked while crossing her legs and facing him. He looked at the ground and smiled a bit, "Because dating someone who's heart is no longer in the relationship is no fun and ends badly. I rather have her as a friend than lose her forever" he said.

"Did you ever get over her" she asked.

"I did. At least I thought I did, but then you showed up and I thought it was some kind of sign. But then I remember how much Sehun was telling me that he was hurting when EunHa disappeared and I don't think I can do that to him. I gave her up once, I can do it again" he said looking up at her. She felt her heart sting for a bit, one girl can do that to two people she thought to herself. She tried searching her mind for something, "There are more girls out there that would kill to date you. You're a great guy. You're smart, cute, caring and loyal, girls love things like that. You'll find someone else" she said placing a hand on his shoulder. He smiled at her and placing his hand on her hand, "I know" he laughed. She looked at him before leaning in and kissing him. After realizing what she was doing she pulled herself back, and cleared her throat, "It's getting late. I should go and sleep" she said getting up.

"Can you show me where I'm sleeping first" he laughed.

"Right. I should do that first" she said walking ahead. Luhan smiled and followed her, she showed him a spare room, said goodnight and went to her room. "Why'd I do that? Stupid Hana, stupid" she said hitting her head. She fell on her bed and groaned, "First Sehun oppa and now Luhan oppa" she said.

The next morning Luhan was in the kitchen making some ramen for breakfast. Hana walked in the kitchen scratching her head. She stopped when she saw Luhan, she slowly took a step back, trying to escape before he saw her. "I already say you" Luhan said looking at her. She smiled nervously before walking to get a glass of water. "About last night, it was because of the beer" she said.

"You didn't drink" he said looking at the pot. She bit her lower lip, "Don't worry. I know it was nothing" he said looking over his shoulder at her, "It was a spare in the moment thing."

"Yeah. A spare in the moment thing" she repeated while putting the cup to her lips. Luhan turned his head to look back at the ramen. "What was a spare in the moment thing?" Sehun asked while walking in and taking a seat on the stool. "Nothing" Hana quickly said.

"Ramen's ready" Luhan said bringing the pot to the table. They all sat down and started eating, "Hana did anything happen last night?" Sehun asked.

"Anything? Like what?" she asked him.

"I think he means, did you remember something?" Luhan explained.

"Oh. Aniyo, I didn't remember anything" she answered nervously.