Part 8

"What's taking her so long? She's been in there for 15 minutes" Sehun said to himself. "Who are you talking too?" Baekhyun asked him.

"Myself" he said.

"Where's the girl you were with. I wanted to introduce myself to her" Baekhyun said.

"She went to the bathroom" he answered. They called them back to take their last shoot.

Hana was still in the stall crying to herself, "Why out of all days it has to be now" she cried. She was holding onto her phone deciding whether or not to call Sehun for help. But just the thought of it made her feel embarrass. "Hana?" she heard a voice, but it didn't sound like Sehun. "Hello" she said.

"It's me. Luhan" the voice called. He was standing outside the women's bathroom, "Are you okay in there?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"You sure. You've been in there for a while."

"Oppa, can you do me favor?"

"Sure."

"Can you go to the store and buy me those things with wings."

"Wings? What's that?"

"Those things girls use."

"Girls?"

Aish, he really isn't going to let me say it, but I'm desperate and my legs are cramping up she thought to herself. "I need pads" she said with her eyes shut.

......

Luhan stood at the aisle, hesitating. He lowered his hat so no one would see him. He quickly grabbed one and rushed to go check out. The guy scanning it was taking his time, "Price check on sanitary pads" he said over the speaker. Luhan lowered his hat even more and handed the guy $30 before grabbing it and running. He got back to the shoot, looked around first before walking in the ladies room. He handed it to her under the door, "Thanks" she said.

"Don't mention it. Seriously" he said walking back outside. After five minutes she came out, her cheeks were red from embarrassment, she was resting against the wall, "Thanks again" she said softly while massaging her leg. "It's nothing. Let's just keep this to our self" he said, "What happened to your leg?"

"It's hurts from seating for too long" she answered. He helped her walk back to the main studio and sat her down, "What took you so long?" Sehun asked her.

"I fell asleep" she said with an awkward laugh.

"And you?" he asked Luhan.

"I don't have to answer to you" he said.

"Anyways, I'm done. We can go now" he said to her. She looked up at him before getting up, she said bye to Luhan before they walked to the parking lot and got in the car. She put the key in the ignition and began driving, "Let's get something to eat on our way home" he said.

"Let's order some jajangmyeon" she said.

"Jajangmyeon?"

"Nae, what? You can't eat it?"

"No, it's just hard to visual EunHa eating jajangmyeon. Every time I try to get her to eat it she would shut me down."

"Well she's missing out" she answered. When they got to the house Sehun was on the phone ordering the food. She went to her room to gather some clothes from EunHa's closet before going to the bathroom to wash up. When she was done she grabbed her clothes and a phone fell them. She picked it up and remembered that it belonged to EunHa. She brought it with her and walked to the living room while drying her hair with the towel, "Oh, the food came" she said sitting down, "Sehun oppa, I forgot to give you this. I found EunHa's phone." She handed it to him and grabbed a bowl of jajangmyeon. "Where'd you find it?" he asked.

"I can't...say" she said mixing the noodles. He turned it on and unlocked it revealing a picture of him and EunHa. While he was scrolling through the pictures Hana was eating her noodles, he put the phone down and started to eat. They were talking and laughing, getting to know each other all over again. "Delicious" she said licking her bottom lip, in satisfaction. "If you were that hungry I would have ordered more" he said.

"I still have room for some desert" she smiled.

"How about some ice cream?"

"Call" she said. They got up and went to the nearest corner store to buy some ice cream, as they were walking back they were eating it. "Ah, this is refreshing" she said. He looked at her and smiled while eating his ice cream. "You know what would be good with this" she said looking at him. He looked ahead, "What?" he asked.

"To go to the park."

"The park?"

"Nae."

"We can go later at night when there's not a lot of people out. That way people won't recognize me" he said. She nodded her head as they went in the house, they sat down on the couch and walked some TV to pass the time. Around 10 at night they went outside to go the park, Hana ran to the swings and sat down. Sehun walked behind her and started pushing her lightly, "Not too high, I'm scared of heights" she said to him.

"I know" he answered. EunHa was scared of heights too he thought to himself. As he kept pushing her she was looking up at the sky, she stretched out one arm to touch the sky, "How can something that looks so close be so far away" she said to herself as she opened and closed her hand trying to touch a star. "Whoa" she said as her hand slip, and fell off the swing. "Gwaenchanha?" Sehun asked while running towards her.

"Yeah. I just lost my balance" she said while getting up. She dusted herself off and did a little dance, "See. I'm fine" she continued.

"So you don't feel the cut on your knee?" he asked. She looked down and saw her knee bleeding, "I'll go buy a bandage. Wait for me" he said running away.

"But it doesn't hurt" she said looking at the cut. She went to go take a seat on the bench while swinging her feet back and forth while waiting Sehun. She was looking around while humming a song, Sehun rushed back after three minutes. He kneeled down in front of her and dabbed the cut with a tissue, "You're still clumsy. That's why I said you should be more careful" he said.

"When have you said that?" she asked.

"To EunHa, but that still applies to you. I can't stand the people around me getting hurt" he said, "Arraso?"

"Nae."

"Yes what?" he asked looking at her. "Nae oppa" she smiled while watching him take care of her cut. He blew on it before putting the bandage on the cut, "Why are you looking at me like I'm food" Sehun said while taking a seat next to her. "It's because an idol just cleaned my cut. I feel like Cinderella" she smiled. He went in the plastic bag he was holding and pulled out a small tub of chocolate ice cream with a spoon and handed it to her. "What's this for?" she asked while accepting it. "When you use to get hurt you'd always want chocolate ice cream afterwards so I bought it for you" he said. She opened it and scooped a spoon full and ate it, "Delicious" she smiled. He smiled with her while watching her, "Oppa, here" she said holding the spoon to his mouth he opened his mouth and ate it while licking his lips. As she was eating she smeared some at the corner of her lip, he wiped it with his thumb, "Thanks" she said while wiping her arm with her sleeve. He held her hand, she turned and looked at him. "Waeyo?" she asked. He leaned in and kissed her.