#3. Your Disney Movie You Watch Together...

Cam: The Lion King. He loves to sing Hakuna Matata at the top of his lungs to make you laugh, and he always covers your eyes with the blanket when Mufasa dies because he knows it upsets you.

Nash: Peter Pan. You both turn into little kids when you watch this movie. Sometimes he pretends that he is battling the pirates (Sky's stuffed toys) just to see you smile.

"Peter! Save me from Hook!" You say in a British accent while standing on the couch.

"Fly to me, Wendy! Sprinkle some pixie dust, and think of a happy thought." Nash laughs from a few feet away.

You close your eyes and jump off of the couch and into his arms so he is holding you bridal style.

"Take me to Neverland?" You say kissing him on his cheek.

"I think I'm already there." His blue eyes expressively highlight his sweet words.

Matt: Hercules. This movie is perfect for your relationship. You giggle at all of the funny parts, and when you comment on Herc's strength, Matt will always tell you that he is stronger.

"Prove it." You laugh.

Matt stands up and in one quick motion, he picks you up over his shoulder.

"Matt, let me down!"

"Not until you admit that I'm stronger than Hercules!"

Shawn: Mary Poppins. You love to sing along to all of the songs. The colours make you both happy, and who doesn't love a classic?

Jack J: Toy Story. He relates to himself and Gilinsky as Woody and Buzz. You always think that it's super cute how he laughs at each part, and the way his eyes light up like a little kid's would.

Jack G: Fox and the Hound. It's a movie that you both watched when you were little. Every time you watch it, it's like you can connect your childhood memories with one another.

Hayes: Lady and The Tramp. He cuddles you softly and he constantly kisses the top of your head. Once the movie ends, he normally makes you spaghetti to share together.

Aaron: The Aristocats. The humour mixed with occasional intensity forms to be a wonderful piece date night entertainment.

Taylor: The Rescuers. It's cute how he tenses up when they go to try to find the ruby. You tickle him during this scene to make him jump, and then he tickles you back causing you both to fall over on the couch.

Carter: The Incredibles. It's a favourite because the humour never fails to make you both laugh. Afterward you talk about how you could save the world together.

Jacob: Bambi. It is probably one of the cutest classics out there. You always cry when the mother dies, but Jacob knows to hold you closer and he instinctively rubs your lower back in circles. Near the end he always looks at you softly, and says, "I think I'm twitterpattered."

***

A/N - A few of these were long, but I kept on going with the ideas cause I thought that they were cute:)

Hope you're enjoying! xx