Holding Out for a Hero 4

"What even happened?!"

Grayson's tires squealed on the asphalt. You were freaking out but couldn't help but notice how awesome you were, the way you were in a homecoming dress, racing down a road in a cool car with a boy in a suit behind the wheel.

"When we disappeared it was because the Oak View guys were outside. Hayes told them he didn't want trouble, but they ganged on us. We both got knocked out, but when I came to I just caught sight of them putting Hayes into a truck and driving off. I couldn't catch them. That's when I came to get you." Grayson said breathless.

"Why didn't they take you too?" You asked.

"Hayes is the quarterback, also the captain. The most valued I guess." Gray responded, squealing his tires again.

"Where do you think they are?"

"The pit."

"What's the pit?! Oh shi-" your hand covered your mouth as Grayson slowed up off of a dirt road.

There it was. Their truck parked in front of you.

"What now?" You asked staring straight ahead.

Grayson looked at you. "Just get down and stay out of sight. Don't get out of the car. If this turns really bad, we need someone to call for help."

"Shouldn't we have done that a while ago?!" You yell whispered.

"No. Trust me." Grayson shook his head. "It'll be okay."

Grayson got out of the car. The sunroof was open so you could hear everything, but you did as told and stayed hidden.

"Come to join the party Dolan?" An unfamiliar voice said.

"Gray!" You heard Hayes call.

"Let him go." Grayson said.

You heard someone getting shoved to the ground.

"You come alone?" The voice said again.

"Yeah..." You heard Grayson's voice trail off.

"Jason, go check the car."

Shit.

The footsteps came closer, and as soon as they were close enough, you threw open the car door as hard as you could, knocking the boy to the ground in pain. You ran out to where you saw Grayson, and then you saw Hayes, being held onto his knees by two other guys.

"(Y/n)!" Hayes called out.

You stood by Grayson in partial shock, seeing the dirt on his suit, you concluded that it had been him who was on the ground.

"Nice of you to join us." The main one said.

You held up your cell phone. "911, right here. Let Hayes go, or the police will be here in ten minutes."

"Awh, look at the Princess trying to save the Prince." One of them mocked.

One of them had come from behind you and taken your phone. They held you tightly so you were unable to move.

How were you supposed to get out of this.

Grayson's eyes widened, and Hayes was at his breaking point.

"Get away from her!" Hayes yelled.

"Look Grier, you've got no where to run. None of you do."

Grayson quickly stepped forward, and with one hit sent one of the guys holding Hayes to the ground. This gave Hayes a free arm to do the same to the other guy. It was just your captor and the head guy left.

"Get her in the truck." The main boy said.

You screamed as you tried your best to get them off of you. Then the next thing you knew Grayson had one of them onto the ground, and before you could try anything else, Hayes had knocked the main one out, causing you to fall into Hayes' arms.

"Are you okay?!" Hayes said desperately, hanging onto you.

Everything was racing. So much had happened that you weren't sure what to think, but when you saw the fear in Hayes' eyes, you held tightly to him.

"Asking you to homecoming was still scarier." You laughed.

"Which reminds me," Grayson said standing up, wiping the dust off of his suit, "there's still a half hour left until it's over."

Grayson got into the drivers side, and since it was a car with only two seats, Hayes picked you up bridal style and you sat on his lap the way back to the dance.

Getting out of the car, you brushed off Hayes suit, and sweetly removed some dirt from his cheek with your thumb.

Hayes didn't say anything, he simply offered his arm, and smiled at you.

***

If you guys have requests for who you want next, let me know:) x