#8. The M&G Pose You Do Together...

Cam: He holds you from behind and kisses your cheek.

Nash: You hug him around his neck, and he lifts you up so your legs wrap around him and you bury your faces into each other.

Matt: You put on his hat, and you hug him from the side. You look up at him, and he smiles down to you.

Shawn: You sit on his lap and hold his guitar. He places his hands gently over yours to make it look like he is teaching you how to play. You're looking down concentrating on the chord, and Shawn is looking at you concentrating on your eyes.

Jack J: You do the Titanic poses. One is with your arms stretched, the other is with your back close to him, and it looks like he is going to kiss you.

Jack G: He holds your hands in his, making them feel tiny. You stand as if you're at the marriage altar. Johnson is behind you, pretending to read a Bible as the priest.

Hayes: You rest your foreheads against each other, hands interlocked. Hayes has to lean down a little, but he smiles uncontrollably when he looks into your eyes.

Aaron: Forget a pose! He gives you your first kiss!

Taylor: You sit on his lap and kiss him on the cheek, he holds you close and has a "surprised" look on his face.

Carter: You get on his back, and he kisses you on the cheek.

Jacob: He ring poposes to you!

• • •

Hey guys! Which one did you get?:)

Following this one will be what he comments on it when you post it on instagram:) Please follow me, it will mean a lot!:)

- MB xo