#4.1 How He Says "I Love You" For The First Time...

Cameron Dallas:

You woke up late for school and missed the bus, so you texted your best friend, Cam, asking if he could drive you to school. You knew it wouldn't be a problem because he used to drive you most days, before he graduated the year before.

"Morning, beautiful." He said as you climbed into the passenger side.

"I knew we shouldn't have stayed up making cupcakes for tonight." You grumbled. "You did get them iced, right? And just plain, chocolate frosting?"

"Chill," Cam laughs, "it's all done."

When you got to school, you swore under your breath having forgotten your lunch, and didn't even have your wallet with you.

Without a word, Cam handed you a brown paper bag.

"You're a life saver!" You gave Cam a hug before getting out of the vehicle, and running off to class.

***

At lunch, you sat down with a sigh of relief, excited to see what your brown eyed angel had packed for you.

A sandwich, a bottle of water, some fruit, and a container with a cupcake in it.

You smiled when you opened the container to reveal the cupcake with chocolate frosting, delicately topped with Cam's red icing handwriting. It read,

I Love You.

• • •

Hey! So I had these all under one entry, and it was way too long, so I've decided that for the longer preferences, I will give each boy their own chapter. For shorter preferences, I'll put them all together:)

Vote if you want an "I Love You" cupcake from Cam;) .

- MB xo