6: Would you call me a social parasite?

FINNEY'S POV

"Wait, so.. You're sure that was her? I mean, it could've really been any dumb bitch on a bike," Dave turned to me as I leaned on his shoulder.

"Yea, I can recognise her anywhere, and plus, she was screaming. She has a very distinct banshee scream" I assured him, "It was definitely her"

"But I mean, they had helmets on? It could've been fucking anyone" Krist chimed in, "Don't be such a stress head Finney"

"No, it was definitely her, I was gonna go check on how she was doing at her new job. I made sure to be late so no one else was there, but they were leaving as I was walking there. I don't think she saw me though" I mumbled.

"What did the guy look like? I mean, from what you could see of him anyway" Dave asked.

"He was a blondie, and his hair was pretty long, longer than Dave's" I stated. "It wasn't one of the guys I saw at the park last night."

"It's probably one of those guys Laura hangs out with," Kurt said, "The band guys."

"Maybe... But I've never seen him before..." I whispered.

"I know this sounds kind of mean, but Annahlise usually scares men away, I mean she hasn't been around any guys in ages. Not since that Ben kid was shot anyway," Krist said in a humbling tone.

"But you know how Annahlise is! She rubs people up the wrong way on purpose to get rid of them! You know why... He must mean something to her, if she trusts him on a motorcycle out of all things. You know how she is in vehicles." I said, glum.

"It's highly likely," Kurt said while trying to tune his guitar. "Or maybe their hypnotising her by throwing up all over her"

I glared at him. He really needed to let that incident go.

"Maybe she should come back to Olympia, Laura just dragged her to a town where she barely knows anyone" I said, trying to convince myself that I didn't miss her, I just wanted her away from stupid people.

"Give her time, Annie is a smart girl" Dave comforted me. "And It's not like we're college graduates either, we are probably just as dumb as them"

"I guess..." I sighed. "What if this is because I never see her? She has to hang out with complete strangers!"

"Well... They aren't stranger to her... Or Laura" Kurt blabbed.

Krist shook his head, "No, don't worry. I'm gonna go check in on her okay?" He said while gathering his things and quickly leaving.

"At 10? He's insane. You need to get your sister on a leash" Kurt muttered under his breath.

"I'm gonna go with him.." I quickly got up and Dave grabbed my arm.

"I'm coming with you"

"Well fuck sake, I guess I'm going too" Kurt groaned.

ANNIE'S POV

"He broke up with me over the phone! Can you believe that?" Miriam sobbed into the phone.

Hmm... I wonder why... Why would anyone want to break up with Miriam.

"It's for the best Miriam, if he did that, then he wasn't really worth it. Don't you think so?" I assured her, trying to get her off the phone.

She had called me out of the blue, trying to get me to cover for her, but then it turned into a full blown rant session about her idiot boyfriend.

"I guess... I shouldn't be complaining. I mean you have three boyfriends! How lucky are you?" She huffed.

Thanks for reminding me about dumb Stone.