Prologue two: Aspheera's story

Aspheera. The great ancient empress of her tribe The Pyro Vipers. A gifted sorceress with an extraordinary talent for magic, possessing incredible knowledge and cunning. Effective in her goals and a very assertive and unyielding leader.

Aspheera was born during the First Era of the Serpentine race. The Origins of the powerful snake race. In her youth, she befriended the Son of the First Spinjitzu Master, Wu. She managed to mess with his head and secretly used it to train her in the powerful power of Spinjitzu.

The young Serpentine overthrew her king, Mambo V, using the art of Spinjitzu and became the Great Empress of her tribe. Had she succeeded, this power and the great, boundless loyalty of her people, she would have succeeded in conquering all of Ninjago!

However, she was defeated by Wu and his brother Garmadon by an even more powerful weapon that was beyond her capabilities. The Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu.

King Mambo seized his rightful throne and Aspheera was brought before the Supreme Court. At a young teenage age, she was sentenced to eternal imprisonment, enchanted in a tomb. In the dark and cold, Aspheera lived and plunged into hatred and planned to take revenge on Wu, to kill him for what he had done to her.

Aspheera's parents, after what she did, wanted nothing to do with her. She had failed and insulted their pride at the king's court and for that they disowned her. They couldn't call her a daughter, because she had disgraced and humiliated her family, whose honor and influence at court was paramount.

Her father was the commander of the royal guard, while her mother was a healer of the tribe who possessed the talent of an architect. Among other things, thanks to her, the great Serpentine pyramid in the Desert of Doom was built, where the Fang Blade was hidden and Aspheera's eternal exile took place.

Aspheera decided to take revenge on everyone and everything for what happened to her. For millennia, locked away and plunged into eternal sleep, trapped in her mind, she planned every detail of her revenge. Wu will die at her hands before her people -- she repeated to herself over and over again.

When a team of ninjas in unawares freed her, she launched her plan. She resurrected her army of Pyro Vipers, destroyed Mambo V's body and set out to get Wu's head. However, on her way she met a snake, Polaris.P.Chumsworth.

Polaris offered her his knowledge and experience. Help to defeat the humans and kill the traitor. Aspheera teamed up with him, but what she didn't know was that Polaris was manipulating her, homing in on her trail and keeping an eye on her to see if she backed out of the plan.

Polaris took advantage of her and her trust, took the scroll and transformed himself into Basilisk. Under a powerful form, he turned her into an obsidian statue, took control of the army and defeated the ninja. Polaris did not get far, as a certain ice ninja, defeated him.

Punished for attempting to take revenge and attacking the people of Ninjago City, they were both locked up in the Kryptarium, in a shared cell. Aspheera, like Polaris, did not regret anything, she was destined to fulfill her destiny, but pathetic people got in her way.

Later, Aspheera and Polaris were released from prison at the will of the ninjas. Polaris disappeared, and Aspheera was asked to help. Aspheera returned to her pyramid and busied herself with something other than planning revenge, when suddenly a mysterious host came to her with a proposal.

The Host offered her revenge against those who had wronged her and invited her to join the Crystal King Council. Aspheera didn't take a moment to agree and became a member of the council.

There, having already been one of the commanders of the future legions of evil, she met a certain serpent she had already met several years earlier. Pythor.P.Chumsworth. Aspheera would be a fool not to admit that Pythor was.... quite interesting, he had charisma and you could feel from him the aura of a powerful warrior, eager to prove himself.

Pythor also, the first time, on the battlefield between good and evil, admitted that Aspheera from the legends, had some kind of charm that attracted him to her. He couldn't explain it, but it was an... interesting feeling. Pythor wanted to make her impress him somehow, although his mind strongly advised him against it.

Pythor and Aspheera's paths crossed again and the threads were tangled. However, the two stubbornly denied the inevitable. Their hearts felt for each other's interest in the other.

Love is a powerful drug that can break the greatest warrior. Love is a force that can bring together even the greatest enemies who were ready to kill each other before.