Chapter 4

ASPHEERA'S POV 

We came to the surface and set out for the Monastery where that coward Wu is hiding. When we stood in front of the gate of this ruin it was already night. A smile appeared on my lips. Silence, which means these ninjas don't know anything about us!

- So.Aren't you going to destroy it? - Pythor spat at me with a raised eyebrow and pointed with his hand to the gate.

I looked at him and with a snort pulled out my scepter. As soon as the staff connected with my hand, the blade immediately began to shine with my magic. - Time for revenge!!

I fired a powerful projectile at the door and it opened with a bang, so that it fell off its hinges and crumbled. I laughed at this. - I missed that feeling. Beating Wu with this will be a piece of cake!

Pythor suddenly pushed past me forcibly and sighed. - Don't brag so much, or you'll fall. Search the monastery for weapons, they must be here somewhere.

- Where are you ordering us here? You are NOT the boss. - The Mechanic questioned sneeringly. Pythor stopped and in a second turned to the stupid man and faced him in face.

- I suggest you better be careful how you address me, human. Because I am the one, who can devour you like a snack.... a weak, poor-quality snack. - Pythor hissed grimly, until his tongue flicked sharply in the air. The Mechanic, under the force of the snake fell to the ground in shock under his gaze.

 The Mechanic, under the force of the snake fell to the ground in shock under his gaze

A mocking smirk appeared on my lips. Never mess with Serpentine if you value your life.

- Stop. - The ninja stepped in, pushing Pythor away from Mechanic. - Focus on the task at hand, not pointless arguments. So be graciously, if I may ask for your attention, let's start looking for those weapons.

Pythor did not interrupt his wild look at the man, but after a moment he snorted in this Mechanic's face and crossed his arms, starting to walk beside this (Y/N).

- We won't find weapons in the monastery. They're underground, in a secret garage with our vehicles. It's quiet upstairs, which means they're hiding in the garage. - The yellow ninja explained, hiding her hands behind her back.

Mechanic laughed darkly. - With this ninja on our side, these ninjas won't be so clever anymore. We will know all their tricks.