Chapter 2

PYTHOR'S POV

Me, Mr.F, Aspheera and Vangelis talked some more about our new ruler, the Crystal King and his future plan. Suddenly a new council member came into the room.... I looked in that direction in boredom only to turn into horror and shock.

I gasped and straightened up, staring at the person who came in. The person also looked around the room before looking at me and widened her eyes in slight shock.

The person who was important to me, the one who helped me, the one who helped me return to Ninjago, the one who gave me a second chance.... (Y/N). The other villains next to me gasped in shock as well.

- The Yellow Ninja!? - exclaimed Vangelis.

- What are you doing here!? - Aspheera hissed hostilely and I could hear her rattling her tail in anger.

I swallowed the lump in my throat that had formed, and said hesitantly, without taking my eyes off my friend. - (Y/N)?

(Y/N) sighed heavily, as if she was disappointed, but at the same time.... expected that... Have I disappointed her again?

- Nice to see you too Pythor. I'm probably here for the same reason as you. - she said with a wry smile and after a while sat down in a chair next to Aspheera. Everyone looked at her distrustfully, except me.

The Crystal King invited her to the council? A ninja? A princess who values goodness above life? One who is willing to forgive her enemy?

Thousands of thoughts flooded my mind as I looked at the girl who, as if nothing ever happened, sat down next to us. (Y/N) noticed our stares and groaned, rolling her eyes. 

- If I had come to fight, I would have done it a long time ago. You can ask the leader who invited us. - she explained.

I blinked in surprise. - Did you receive an invitation?

- Yeah, an invitation to take revenge, right? I'm even looking forward to it. - she replied and leaned back more in her chair, crossing her legs.

Aspheera's jaw dropped slightly and she looked at us in wonder. - She got an invitation to take revenge on a ninja? She is a ninja!

- And who here doesn't want revenge on the ninja? - The yellow ninja asked rhetorically, looking around the room.

- That's right, snake. The leader himself said he would give us chance to revenge on those who harmed us. It might not even be a ninja. - Vangelis agreed, throwing Aspheera a nasty look.

Aspheera hissed furiously at him, starting another shouting match. I rolled my eyes at their antics and shook my head. I sneakily glanced at (Y/N), who was watching the match with a hidden smile of joy.

I hissed quietly and tapped lightly on the table. (Y/N) looked at me and raised her eyebrows, I furrowed slightly and tapped a few times on the marble table. (Y/N) reached out her hand and placed it on the table as we started talking in secret code.