Chapter 6

PYTHOR'S POV

I was in my own chamber, since the Crystal King told us to wait for further orders, I took to reading scrolls and books I stolen from the Ninjago Library. These scrolls were about magic and the abilities that (Y/N) might have.

However, there were a lot of these papers, and I could barely understand words written on these pages. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, which began to pinch.

- I'll never do it myself. I can read and read and read it over and over again, but it all blends together into one big gibberish. - I groaned again and slapped my forehead. Then a light went on in my head and a slight smile of dazzle appeared on my lips.

- Although maybe there is someone who can help me understand this gibberish. - I whispered to myself, however, I sighed after a while and rolled my eyes. - However, I have to ask this witch to help me. But what one does not do for science.... For (Y/N)... to some extent.

I grabbed as many scrolls as I could take and quickly walked out of the room to Aspheera's room. I stopped and hit the door lightly with my tail.

- Who is there!?

- Aspheera, it's Pythor. Can you let me in? I have an important matter to discuss...

- Go away I don't have time for your nonsense!

I rolled my eyes and sighed. - This is all about magic here! Great magic.

There was a momentary silence and I heard an exasperated groan. Footsteps approached the door and after a moment it opened, showing an annoyed Aspheera. - What do you want Chumsworth.

- Can't you see what I have in my hands? Help me carry it in, I'll go get the rest. - I said and while doing so improved my grip on the scrolls.

- What is it?

- Scrolls, as if you didn't know. They pertain to great power, but I don't understand anything about the written gibberish. That's why you can help me figure it out.

Aspheera snorted and crossed her arms. - Why should I help you?

- Because... it can give us great advantages in the further events that the battle with the ninjas will bring us. Will you help me decipher it or not? - I hissed.

Aspheera raised an eyebrow and looked at me with from top to bottom before she sighed heavily and nodded reluctantly. - So be it. But you'll owe me a big debt that you're obligated to repay, got it?