Chapter 1

PYTHOR'S POV

Strange mechanical bugs, that reminds me of spiders, led me to the subway of an underground of this pathetic, killing Ninjago City. After breaking me out of the prison, as soon as I left its walls, I threw off the striped clothes the people there gave me.

I had already forgotten how Ninjago, especially its capital, was so... suffocating. Everywhere you look you see some bizarre building, bigger than the last. Mighty factory chimneys spewing tons of unfriendly, poisonous smoke. I can feel how it stinging my eyes.

The mayor and this Cyrus Borg, created even more complicated make changes that are supposed to "make" people happy. Yeah, and I am the Highest King of Serpentine and I wasn't eaten by the Great Devourer and I don't have a brother who is a psychopath.

I shook my head and hissed in exasperation. - How I hate this realm. Everything is better in Knighton. Backward, but better. - I muttered to myself. - There, at least you don't suffocate in that damn smog!

Spiders, five to be specific, stopped around the opening leading to the sewer tunnels under the city. I snorted - Great. Just great!

Two spiders with their front limbs opened the opening and then jumped into it. The other three looked at me. I hissed and dismissed these pests with my tail. - Get out of the way, you stupid bugs!

I wry my face in disgust and an unpleasant shudder went through me. - I hate, hate Ninjago. - I hissed and after a while I went down.

However, I was surprised to find that instead of a sewer system, we were in the underground subway. I quickly mastered my surprise and looked at the vermin who were leading me. - What are you waiting for!? Let's not make the Crystal King wait for me!!

The spiders hissed and made strange spider sounds, before moving ahead. I followed them. Soon we arrived at a strange silver vehicle. I looked skeptically at the spiders and crossed my arms.

- And what? I have to get into this? - I asked, although I knew perfectly well that I would not get an answer from them. Stupid metal pests. Pythor, you're repeating yourself!

One spider went inside, and the rest spread out and disappeared somewhere in the holes in the walls. I don't like it. I cast my doubts aside and reluctantly entered the vehicle. As soon as I stepped inside, the vehicle closed and moved at the speed of light ahead.

I gripped the seat tightly and sank my claws into upholstery in shock. The force pushed me into the seat, until I opened my jaw with fear. How powerful is this thing!?

- Can it be slowed down somehow!? - I called out to the pest, who was only held tightly to the cockpit of the vehicle. Stupid...! No, stop repeating yourself Chumsworth!

After a while, the vehicle stopped and I hit my head on the cockpit.

- Argh! Holy...!! They couldn't add seat belts...!? - I groaned through the pain and grabbed my head where my diamond was. Supposedly a diamond on the head is a sign of royal blood, and yet when you hit it, it hurts like hitting a toe on a wooden table.