The ignition

I feel like I wanna say read at your own risk(?)

Charlotte: Even though no one understands her, I'll always be there for her

Charlotte's POV

I woke up like my usual routine,
I look at my roommate seems like she slept late holding her phone since she's watching her favorite movie. Before I sleep I also noticed she's talking to someone but I knew we respect each other's privacy. But I am aware in the room something changed.

So I changed my nightgown to my gym clothes. I checked the weather it's gloomy, so I decided to run in the gym. I left her some note in case she'll look for me.

" I'll be at the gym, if you're craving for some food text me. I'll buy it for you. Just sleep P'fa na ka"

Before I went out I checked her again, she hid under the covers with her jippo groans. Unaware I caught myself smiling, I slap my cheek ...I find her cute when she's sleepy that's why...

~~Rainbow notes up on the wall

Dancing children under rainfalls

Perfect sunset set to ten

Then we begin again~~

After my workout, I checked my phone if she texted me. I didn't receive any so decided to buy something for her. But before I went out someone's familiar came near me and bought some mocha and matcha and some healthy food for breakfast.

" You're Charlotte right?I'm T--"
"Right. I know who you are."

I instantly know it's her because we talked about her I swiftly wore my cap in disguise and drag her to the side incase someone sees us. This might cause ruckus again, I must protect her at all cost.

"I- I just wanna give this to you guys since ..."

" Yes, she slept late again. I know..."

She never learned her lesson. 

I pursed my lips as I took another look around. I jumped because my phone is ringing, it's her. But before I hit the green button. I look at him.

"Uhm, Thank you for these but I hope you'll hear this as my concern as her junior or sister in the pageant, if you really love her. Wait for her to soar and achieve her dreams and don't make another cause to be a hindrance for her to fly. She deserves everything good in this world. You know that right? You saw the time she went live with Papa and his reaction you know how his words works right? Please do it for P'fa's dream." 

I don't wanna hear his reply I immediately took a deep breath and hit the answer button.

"Nuuuu-, Where were you?"
" Good morning P'fa na ka, I'm sure you didn't notice my note. I went to the gym to do workout"

I didn't heard her answer.
"Phi?"
" I dozed off again, fck this meds. Is Nu going up now?"
"Yes, Phi. Nu will be there in a while. Sleep some more."'

I knew it. She undergone some therapy for aide her depression, Papa went all in to make her feel better because he really noticed what she needed. I wanted to know since that day but he said, he and the admin will do the aid and I'll focus on my work. So I did. But the changes affected me, us.

The joy that surrounds the room we're lessened,
The laughter that became our music was turned into silence,
The endless late night talks and movie marathon were done independently,
The space is getting wider and bigger