fin.

After we ate, P'sun told us we must go home and P'fa must be early for her last reminder with her trainers. So we listened to the last song played by the live band. With the stars and moon as our witness, Maybe the wine hit me slowly.

"Phi, Since you will sleep in the suite tonight. Can I hug you for the tonight"  I didn't look into your eyes because I am so shy. Then I suddenly felt the warm embrace. I hugged back.

"I'll be back with a crown okay?" 

"just be back here as you are."

Inside the car as we go back to the hotel. You pulled me closer

"You'll see me before I leave right?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Hot hot hot , I feel hot in my cheeks. This must be the wine. I guess...

***hours before the D-DAY***

We haven't talked for days because she was so busy with the training sessions and final briefing from her coaches. I have been busy for our responsibilities in the organization, and checking up with the fans. I wasn't aware of the time it's nearly 2am. As I prepare myself to sleep. There's an incoming call from P'fa .

P'fa: I want to visit you for encouragement but P'Sun won't allow me to...

I see you pouting, you're sulking.

C: you must not stay up late, Phi...

P'fa: Will you be there at my departure? 

C: Many girls wanted to see you leave.

P'fa: Will you carry gyo and give it to me before I check in?

You will try everything to get what you want. I just smiled and nod.In a swift, you smiled again.

P'fa: I'll sleep now...Good night Nu~~

~~it could be/You and me/We and us/ oh, You and me/We and us /oh, You and me/

We and us Forever~~

I just shook my head by disbelief that she lured me to say yes to her request.

***THE DEPARTURE***

We are all waiting for her arrival in the airport, We are all nervous but the attendance and the love for her were overflowing. She's loved by many. As we waited, there's a flashback happened inside my head. How we began. How I saw her cried, How I came to know her goofy side, the dark times. All of these journey I had with her I'll continue to cherish this. Since that night, I know we will be always be there for each other. I won't leave her.

Even there's miles between us since today, that won't erase the fact. I'll cheer for her along the way. When she came, media and video interviews was done. And there's that look she's looking for her daughter. I carried Gyo, to give it to her. Just as she needed. I can really sense she's anxious, excited and nervous. We knew, we're connected. As I tried to poke her and kept calling her name. I was shocked when she turned to me with a tear in her eyes. She's in the verge of breaking down, so I restrained myself from asking questions. Before she checked in, I make sure she'll see me last before see looks back. She needed my presence even I may not hold her hand in public she knew through our presence we knew we are each other's confidante.

*flashback*We just came back from the another interview, carried the gifts and tokens given by the fans. We were trying to settle in our separate beds and reading the letters and notes given by the fans...

" you know, I am thankful that you were okay with me shipping with you. I hope you're not awkward." 

" it's new for me, I may be awkward due to public and media pressure. But when I'm with you I am never pressured."

" Right, same with me. We don't have to pretend to make a moment because we'll get tired of the pressure. you just have to be you and I will be me and there will be us. they will like us because we're being real. I  never met younger ones who as matured as you. You easily get me and I got you." 

"seems like we're each one's confidante."

"Confidante, I like that."

~~So no matter if our blue skies turn to gray //There's a ray of sun that's bound to light our way//And although the roads are rough//We'll get through it just because//6You'll have your me//Well, I hope for you//No matter what may come//*We'll have our we and us~~

FIN. End of Book 1.

P.s : scroll next for book 2