You

"Attachment says : I love you that's why I'm making you happy ;and Genuine Love says: I love *you therefore I want YOU to be happy if that includes me, great! If it doesn't include me, I just want you happiness." Tenzin Palmo Jetsunma

You by the light/

Is the greatest find//

In the world full wrong/

You're the thing that's right

/////

Engfa's POV

The grand lead me to you.

I never knew you would be my roommate

Now, my confidante.

Just like a normal day before going back again to my home country. I was doing the usual live thanking those people who supported me since I won my first ever crown. Well, who would've thought that I only wished to be a famous singer but won a crown not only for one country but the whole world? Without the person who encouraged me to pursue this walk, who pushes me to be the best version of myself even there were days I feel I am not. They were the ones who refuels me that I can do this and here I am. Times are getting closer and faster for us to go home, one day before the flight. Sun came into my room...

"Vanessa called...The Boss wants to talk to you. Are you okay now? "

Since that talk that we had after the discussion about what happened at your condo... I became really distant with the staff and especially with him. He's aware that I'm on that recharge mode and rethinking what's the right thing to do and to answer some questions in a proper manner.

It's the night before leaving this country as we stayed nearly for a month with all the happenings it feels like a year passed already. We have been so booked and busy with the meetings with the sponsors and having dinner with the newly formed MGI sisters and the bond was really established. Although after the photoshoots, interviews, creating contents for the social media and getting posted on what's happening around you especially...Speaking of there's a knock on my door, it's Papa.

Papa: I know you're still up. A bottle of wine?

"Are you ready to go home Fa?" I can sense his being a father at that time cause I have been receiving food with post it to eat and I am aware it's from him.

"I am Papa, all I have to do is to get ready with the criticisms. I just want to see kyiew." I've been roaming inside his room as if I'm searching for something. Then I heard the clinking of glass, "Well, that's good to hear I haven't given a proper toast to you.So..." he offered me the other glass. He really knows when I really need to chill.

"I won't make you drunk just imagine it's an alcoholic wine. I just want to say thank you for doing this and agreeing to partner with me in this journey. Look, through your hard work and your passion to achieve this dream of ours we have reached the near yet- 

...he paused because we just laugh at this idea so close yet so far hoping I could've get the top , to console him.

I try to reassure him I held his hand and gave the crown to him. 

"We may not have gotten the title but we proved to the world we deserve this title. The team behind me made me stronger and confident as I entered this journey. Without the people who believed and encouraged me. I did not win this for me it's OUR win. "

He just patted my hand and covered it with his as he continued his speech.

"I promise you we'll achieve the things you want to chase one by one. Thank you for obeying my orders. You see, if you just trust me over this process we will succeed together." I felt something hot in my eyes and as I try to lighten up the mood I just smiled and raised the glass