why

Engfa's POV:

After the talk we had with Khun Faye, Actually she's one of my girl crushes. I mean look how beautiful and handsome she is at the same time! My gaydar will always be for her. I am just honoured that I have her as my senior in this industry and she knows how to give advice. If there are some who want to cause trouble they're free to go. I try to adapt that perspective because I have the right to filter also people who want to support me all the way. I am aware I am starting to lose some fans because of how I behaved last time. I must accept it for me and for the people who really believed in me and what can I show more in this industry and as I try to enter my or our journey as an actress. Things really went fast since I came home left and right guesting and interviews. Last night was the only night that I literally loosen up, I just followed Faye's advice to set everything loose and I deserve to enjoy the party on which based on the clips last night I .. indeed enjoyed the night.

But now, I have to face reality again, back to work. Then, I heard a call from Nudee.

Nudee: Phi?

Engfa: Yes?

Nudee: We're going to have a party before we're gonna start filming again, we are tasked to be used with our presences again...like we must break the ice.

The phrase break the ice was emphasized. I don't know, we haven't had proper talk since I arrived. Our first meeting for the series we're having is really awkward. Everyone really noticed but I am aware they are trying to act professionally. But in reality, My Dad knows how much I want to be with her, I...I really miss her, but I feel so weak whenever I try to confront her.

I always get mesmerized.

That's why I always tend to keep my mind busy and focus on the work just as I decided to commit to papa. We both want to prosper and thrive in the career we are in now. As much as I wanted her to be mine, I'll let her soar on her own first because I always believed she was born to stand out in the entertainment industry. She has dreams, How could I forget the nights we shared over the rehearsals. I will do what I just promised, I will never leave her side and I will be with her even at a distance. I will look out for her because that's how I care...only her.

"Earth to Engfa Waraha. Are you still here?" Ghad here I am again spacing out.

"I-"

"Who's that?" A familiar voice that made me more spaced out... before I had my answer I heard mumble and Nudee ended the call.

I was looking at my phone if she'll try to call again but minutes later, a text from Chompoo was sent to Sun cause I can't hold my phone because I am preparing for another guest on a show.

"It's from your twin, the production team for the series decided to have a welcome party for the casts. They have sent the address to decide if you should come or not."

Since there are still those who keep on spreading misleading news that also lead us to not talk just to protect her from scolding and threats from the sasaengs. That is why I really prefer to keep about us in private somehow, I don't want to lose her, I don't want her to be away from me. But sometimes these ugly thoughts sometimes win, like now I am thinking that maybe she didn't want to see me , maybe the rumours are true...

She's seeing someone else.

I was snapped out of the daydream fog when we start an interview why they always believed that I am the player but I only want is

"Only the 24 year old candidate is who I want." I just cut to the chase and put an end to it. Hoping she could see this and at the right moment and right time. They went silent. I just smirked 'cause they have to know more who's at that age but there is only one person on my mind (and the one reading this knows who it is). The interview went well. We thanked the elders for inviting us over the show . As we are on the way to another meeting a random insight hit me.

Sun?

Yes, Fa?

Hear me out, I've come to my conclusion. I don't have to push myself anymore. We'll work on our dreams first just what papa told us. ... 'Cause I don't really want to cause chaos. And...I... I don't want to harm her. From the last time I tried to express my feelings, someone tried to put her in danger. I don't really want it to occur again. I guess this is right, distance and silence will be my answer. Respect is the solution.

I am expecting a reaction from Sun but he just nodded and continued to scroll his phone. And smirked. weird..

As the reigning queen, I have also to attend meetings with the provincial teams and MGI staff upon who's and when I can join their provincial tour with some of our top 10 sisters. I decided to take a nap at my dressing room, or the holding area that I used to take a rest instead of going home. There are times I just want to rest amidst my on the go schedule...

"Sun, I can't take it anymore, where's my extra pillow?" As he put in the sofa bed and as I removed my shoes. I dozed off.

Third Person's POV: 

In a certain group chat: 

EL's Angels 

SunFairygodmother: She said she will stay away from her. 

Van: The other says she likes her when she's with her (author'snote: based on the answers' chapter)

Mae: What now?

Van: Well, they need a little shake from me. 

SunFairygodmother: here we go~

seen ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Engfa's POV

I never checked the time but the room was quiet, I roamed my eyes to check anyone around but instead of the traces of Sun. I saw curly hair with her usual denim and kicks. Hearing my voice and Charlotte's voice I assumed that the person with me inside this room was watching some our fanmade edits or interviews...it was

"Hi..." her and her small eyes whenever she smiles, P'Van.

I immediately looked at her phone to confirm what I've been hearing is true. It was that radio interview before I flew to compete. Silence filled the room for a moment.

"Your eyes never lie Fa, Why do you need to distance yourself?"