Chapter 6

Playlist - Who by Lauv (Ft BTS)

Gareth Weasley was waiting outside my quarters, and as I opened the door, he stood before me with a bouquet of roses. After Sebastian had left me hanging, I coincidently received an owl from the red-headed Gryffindor inviting me to dinner. It took me around two seconds to write back with my acceptance, and approximately two hours to finish getting myself ready.

I decided that a crimson coloured dress would be well suited for the evening, coupled up with a pearl necklace and loose hair. I draped my cheeks with crushed rose petals to give myself a bit of a glow, and I twirled around in front of the mirror before he arrived. He looked devilishly handsome as he sported charcoal grey trousers and burgundy linen shirt, tucked in with a leather belt. His curls where shifted back in a sleek style, making his sea green eyes pop from under his long eyelashes.

A grin made it's way onto his lips as he took me in, his eyes tracing over my body and he whistled as he said, "You look like a thousand Galeons."

"Thank you Gareth, you look lovely too." I said truthfully, as I took the roses from his hands to place them in an ornate vase that perched on my nightstand. After I return to him, I leaned in to place a kiss on his cheek, which took him by surprise but he warmed to my touch.

"I love roses, you're so thoughtful." I praised, giving him a pearly grin that he was very happy to receive.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman." I blushed at his words, my fingers fidgeting and palms sweaty. Why was I so nervous? Perhaps it was the fact that I had not been on a 'date' for a very long time. My last attempt at courtship ended up with me having to throw a drink at my dates face after he groped me.

Alas, I was ready to partake in this evening with Gareth, a charming and lovely man, who had shown me great interest since I arrived.

We made our way to Upper Hogsfield, where a reservation at a small restaurant was awaiting us. Upon our arrival at the table, Gareth pulled out the chair for me, making me suddenly feel giddy at his gentlemanly gesture.

"You weren't kidding when you said this place was worth the wait, it's absolutely beautiful Gareth." I expressed in awe.

The premises was small yet so luxurious - with gold plated drapes hanging from the walls, a lustre of flowers decorating the columns that held up the glass roof, making the moonlight shine over our table. He had certainly outdone himself, and a part of me couldn't help but to feel slightly guilty at the fact that I had been ready to sleep with Sebastian in a classroom a few hours prior.

I cleared my throat, shaking my thoughts away and I perked up a smile at the handsome man behind me.

"I discovered this place a few years ago, it's a hidden gem, not many people know of it." He expressed.

"Well it's our own little secret." I flirted, making his cheeks and adorable nose turn pink.

"I would like that."

The evening was going smoothly, we laughed and talked, filled our stomachs with delicious food and drank a well earned glass of wine. Time was flying by quickly and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed his company, particularly when he listened attentively to every word I said, eyelids narrowing to take everything in.

"I'll have to show you my shop soon, you'll love it." He suggested as he took the last bite of his steak.

"I would love to." I gleamed. My perfect evening was about to be ruined when I heard a gentle voice call out my name.

"Y/N!" Anne Sallow stood before me, looking as healthy as ever, whilst holding onto her brother, who looked at Gareth and I with the coldest death stare I had ever seen. Oh shit.