Chapter 16

Playlist - Moth to a flame by The Weekend

Sebastian's POV

I was currently in between Y/N's legs, shirtless, as her nails racked over my back. Her legs were over my shoulders as I hoisted her up, her body ramming against the book case as I swirled my tongue against her bud. The sweet moans she was creating where making my erection ten times harder than it already was - it was almost painful, though Y/N was worth the wait. I had to taste her again, she was a dinner I wanted to eat every day.

"Fuck...S-Sebastian!" She yelled out as her legs started to shake when I sucked onto her clit. Books where falling all around us but I didn't care, not when she tasted so goddamn good. Y/N fisted my hair with one hand when I pushed two fingers inside her. I pumped them in and out slowly while I continued teasing her clit with my lips. It was swollen and tender, and when I grazed my teeth against it, her soft whimper made my member twitch.

My senses took in her scent, and when she squirmed, trying to wiggle away from me, I gripped her hips tightly and forced her to remain still."Sebastian..." My name fell out as a muffled pant. My blood surged when I lifted my head and saw she'd clamped her hand over her mouth to silence her moans. With one deep breath, her release dripped inside of my mouth and I lapped it up, yearning for more.

I stood up to capture her lips to mine, making her taste how delicious she was, and before I knew it, she had pulled down my trousers and gripped my rock hard member. Shit. I started to squirm at her touch, unable to hold myself upwards as I gripped one of the shelves whilst I placed my head between her neck and shoulder.

"Y/N..." I hissed as she started to pump up and down, gently at first but then hard when she reached the bottom of my shaft. My blood was rushing through the tip in rapid motions, and I had to bite her gorgeous neck to stop myself from coming.

This was very wrong. We were both Professors, violating every rule, but all I could think of is how much I wanted to bend her over ever surface in this god forsaken library.

I stopped her before I was going to cum too early again, and I turned her round so that her back was facing me. My eyes jumped out of their sockets at the sight of her - silky smooth flesh, perfectly rounded hips and a slim waist that edged perfectly in the middle. If heaven existed, Y/N was it.

My fingers gripped her hair as my free hand circled around her throat, making her whimper and gasp. She wanted me to fuck her hard, she demanded it. So I was to be her loyal servant and heeded her command.

With a hard thrust, I slammed into her, making us both groan as our skin moulded together. I pulled her hair so her back was arched as I pounded into her, the sound of my hips hitting her backside becoming so loud that I feared we would get caught. But fuck me, I did not give a shit when I was making love to the most amazing woman in the world.

"Faster!" She pleaded, her fingers gripping onto the shelves of the book case, making them jolt as I quickened my pace.

"You're mine Y/N, only mine." I panted as the grip on her throat tightened, making her breathing subside only slightly.

"I'm yours. Now fuck me till I can't walk."

Merlin's beard.

I was about to come undone just by the filth that was dripping from her mouth. Never in my life did I think having a woman talk to me in such a way would be such a turn on. I suppose it only was because these words where coming out of Y/N's mouth.

Spinning her round, I lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around my waist, and I slammed into her - hard. She let out a yelp when I started to bounce her up and down, making my muscles ache. However all I could concentrate on is the feral sounds she was making and how much it was making my heart thud at a speed of a thousand horses.

"I love you...so fucking much." I declared, my words barely audible as her nails dug into my back and her lips sucked onto the skin at my neck. We were both a sweaty mess, our bodies sticking together like glue, but it made the experience all the more erotic. It felt as if we were becoming one, our souls merging together in a perfect puzzle.

"I-I love you...too." She breathed, her face scrunching as she neared her second orgasm, making me pick up the pace as I thrust into her like a jackhammer. I didn't care that I was tired and that my legs where screaming out to me to stop, I had to keep on going, to make her feel the pleasure she deserved.

Y/N was mine, my woman, my soul mate, and Merlin help anyone who tried to take her away from me. I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life, till death tried to claim me. I wanted her to be my wife, to become the mother of my children. I would burn the world for her, would give up my life if it meant saving hers.

A love like this wasn't one that was easy to come by, and like a moth to a flame she pulled me in every single time she looked at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. I knew I didn't deserve her, but I was so thankful that fate had chosen me to be her partner, chosen me to love her.

The bookcase was threatening to fall over at any second as my hips rammed into her, making her walls tighten around me. We both tried to kiss each other but we were moaning and panting so much that it had become an impossible task. Her breasts kept hopping up and down, her nipples hard as diamonds against my chest, and this all the more turned me on to the point where I had to rest my head against her shoulder. The sensation of her skin against mine was like a fire being lit ablaze, an uncontrollable flame that threatened to consume my very being. But it was so fucking good.

My mind wandered to the unbreakable bow that I had been thinking of for some time. It was a stupid and dangerous idea but I kept turning back to it every time I pushed the thought away. Such a vow could cause destruction and death, for both of us, but I loved Y/N so much that could not bare to continue living if I ever lost her.

"Promise me you'll never leave me." I begged, sounding desperate. I could feel tears brimming in my eyes as my movements started to slow down when I released inside of her.

As she came, her heart thudding against my chest and she leaned down to kiss me, pouring so much love into it that I felt my mind start to spin.

"You and I, are forever Sebastian." She whispered, before aparating us both to her room, where we fell asleep in each other's arms.

This woman was my life, my purpose, the missing part of me that I had been searching for. And nothing or no one was going to take her away from me, even if it meant I had to walk down the dark path I swore I never would take again.