Chapter 13

Playlist - The Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin

Sebastian's POV

I have had many baffling moments in my life, whether that was when I discovered my sister had been cursed or when my wands fell out of my hands as my uncle's last breath left his body. However nothing could compare to the shock I felt when I woke up to a naked Y/N next to me.

Her hair was sprawled over my chest as she peacefully slept, the sun light making her skin glisten. She looked angelic, heavenly even, and what added the cherry on top of the cake was the images of our activities from the night before.

There was no denying that she was a beautiful woman, and I found myself humbled as my eyes took in her perfect features. Long thick eyelashes, smooth skin that held a few freckles and beauty marks, luscious plump lips that where entirely too kissable and a delicate nose to compliment her slim cheeks.

I was the luckiest man on earth and I didn't know what I had done to deserve this. No woman had ever made me feel this way, had ever made my toes curl and my heart pump the way Y/N did. My greyed morality had tried to fight my feelings for her, to delve me into a path of self-destruction and hate. But that small part of humanity that was left in me battled ferociously.

So here I laid, with the woman of my dreams, absolutely terrified that she was going to wake up and regret all we had done. I would be absolutely heart broken if she did - I wouldn't be able to cope. It was pathetic, but I had to admit that without her, life wasn't worth living. That is why my darkness started to whisper to me, to urge me to create an unbreakable v-

"Morning." Y/N's voice snapped me back to reality as she stretch out her arms, her mouth parting open and eyes sleepy. I felt embarrassed at myself because the first thing that popped into my mind was the urge to bury myself inside her again.

"Good morning to you beautiful." I muttered softly, as my fingers trailed up and down her bare back, making her skin turn into small pebbles.

She smiled at me and leaned up to capture my lips to hers. This kiss wasn't as hungry or frenzied as our previous ones, it was delicate and sweet. I practically melted when her smooth hands cupped my cheek and she showered me with all the love that she had also kept locked away.

"I'm jealous, my bed isn't this comfy." I teased, making her giggle. Ah that sound, how I wanted to hear it over and over again for the rest of my life.

"Ladies get special treatment." She said, a grin making its way to her lips.

"Only this lady." I murmured and I couldn't help myself but to kiss her again. I just couldn't get enough of her, she was so addicting that I found myself thinking of her even as I slept.

"Did you enjoy last night?" She asked, her cheeks tinting red as she fluttered her eyelashes at me in shyness. Why was she acting so prudent all of a sudden?

I spun her round so that her back was on the mattress, making her squeal and laugh, and I placed my elbows on either side of her face whilst my hands cupped her cheeks.

"It was the best moment of my entire life." I proclaimed, making her smile again, her eyes glistening in praise.

"You're very good with your mouth." She joked, though I suspected that she was hinting at another round, to which I was more than happy to comply with.

I bent down to whisper in her ear, my breath making her hair stand up in attention. "You have no idea what a man in love can do to make his woman come undone."