Introduction

Welcome to my one-shot story about Jay Halstead's daughter. Before we begin, I want to let you know that I am open to taking requests for future stories featuring Jay's daughter. If there's a particular storyline or scenario you would like to see, please feel free to leave a comment or message me on my profile. Send me her age, your prompt, any character you would like to see, and your title idea, and also if you would me to tell you that it was you who requested it or if you want to remain anonymous.

As for this story, I'll write about pretty much anything except anything to do with smut or self-harm. Sorry, I am not comfortable writing this stuff. I will not write boy × boy or girl × girl, sorry, but I wouldn't know how to write it. I will put TW at the beginning as well as the age of Caitlin. Jay will be single in some and married in some. Some of the stories are connected on the same storyline, while some are not. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Just note that I only do this for fun, so if I mess up on something, please tell me, and I will fix it. I will try to post as much as I can. Just note that this is the first time I have written something that isn't just strictly for me.

Feedback is very much appreciated. If you comment, I will comment back, and if you vote, I will personally thank you.

Again, thanks for choosing to read Jay Halstead daughter. I hope you enjoy reading it.