Trouble

Age: 16

TW: drugs,

Requested: yes

Caitlin's pov
Friday

I wake up to my alarm screaming at me and quickly shut it off. I roll over on my side, and not even 2 seconds later, I hear Dad yell, "You better not go back to sleep," I groan and roll over and get out of bed. I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom to take a quick shower I hop out put my clothes on put my hair in a bun grab my backpack, phone, and my homework I walk downstairs and Dad's in the kitchen plating my food. "I've got to go to work," he tells me as he kisses me on the head. "Can Eva come over after school," he stops for a moment before answering "Yeah that's fine."Ok, then I'm gonna ride home with her," I say. "Alright, text me when you get to school," "I will love you, be safe." I say, "Always am love you to don't be late," he calls before he shuts the door. I finish my breakfast and head to the bus. I get on, sit down and put my earbuds in, and turn on some music as I stare out the window. When I get to school, I head to my locker, put my things in, and text Dad. I glance to my left and see Eva walking toward me. Eva's my best friend she's 17 and a grade above me, so I only really see her in the hallway. She walks over and says, "Dad says I can come over."Yes, we haven't hung out in forever," I say. "I know, so what are we going to do." She asks. "Marvel movie marathon, duh." The bell rings, and we go our separate ways.

Time skip

Me and Eva are currently sitting on the couch in comfy clothes with pizza and popcorn watching Captain America: Civil War when her phone buzzed she picked it up and read the text from her friend Lauren she said, Hey I'm at that party everyone's been talking about and I need your help, please. Eva quickly replied, and we ran to my room to change. I grabbed us both a hoodie, and we ran out the door and got in the car, and we drove that way. When we get there, we push through the crowd and find Lauren dancing with her friends. Eva grabs her and pulls her to the side as I follow. "What's wrong? Are you ok," Eva yells over the loud music. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted you to come to the party," she laughs. Me and Eva look at each other shocked, and Eva says, "What the heck is wrong with you? You gave me a heart attack. I thought something was wrong. We're leaving."No, stay please," Lauren says. Eva looks at me, and I shrug my shoulders. "Fine but just for an hour," Eva says. "Yay," Lauren squeals, and we all start dancing.

Hank's pov
With the Intelligence Unit

Antonio and I have been working undercover, trying to get information on drugs being sold to teenagers. We got a tip about a party being held downtown tonight. We are currently walking around the party trying to find out some information on the case.

Time skip
One hour later

We get the information we need and are fixing to leave when I see a familiar-looking girl I walk over to get a better look and realize it's Caitlin. I scan over the group of friends she's dancing with and see Eva I call for Antonio to come over, and he does. When he sees Eva, he is not happy. We start to walk over when they see us, and they quickly turn around and start walking away quickly. When we finally catch up, I grab her arm she looks at me with shock and fear. I quickly ask, "What are you doing here?"We were just leaving," she replies nervously. I grab her arm and start to cuff her, "What are you doing," she asks as her eyes widen. "You want to act like a criminal and run. I'm going to treat you like a criminal and cuff you." I say sternly. She puts her head down, and I lead her to the car and put her in. Shortly after Antonio comes over with Eva, who is also in cuffs and puts her in. When we get back to the district, we get the girls out and walk them up the stairs. I have already called Jay and explained everything to him. Antonio tells Eva to go wait in the break room, and everyone looks up. Jay walks over and grabs Caitlin, and walks her to an interrogation room.

Jay's pov

"What the heck did you do," I yell as soon as the door is shut. I already know, but I want to hear it from her. "I was at a party." She mumbled. "What," I asked even though I knew exactly what she said. "I was at a party," she said louder. "What were you doing at a party? I thought you and Eva were going to be at home watching movies." I yell I didn't even see the tears rolling down her cheeks as I explain why going to a party is dangerous I'm pretty much yelling the entire time and she whimpers, "Please stop yelling Dad." I freeze when I hear the brokenness in her voice. I forgot how much she hates yelling because of her mother. I walk over and kneel in front of her and pull her into a hug. When she calms down, I pull away and ask her, "Are you ok?" She nods her head slowly and says, "Can I please explain why I was at the party." I nod and sit beside her. "So me and Eva were at home watching a movie when she got a text from her friend Lauren. She looked at the text, and Lauren said she needed help. So me and I quickly got changed and left. We got to the party and found Lauren and asked her if she was ok she said ya and Eva asked why she texted her saying she needed help if she didn't and she said I just wanted you to come to the party. We tried to leave but she wouldn't let us. So we said we would stay for an hour. We were leaving when Uncle Tonio and Hank caught us." Man, she's been hanging out with Will too much she just said that in one breath, I thought as I processed what she just said. "You can ask Eva she'll say the same thing," she added. "Alright then I'm going to talk to Eva and I'm sure Antonio will want to talk to you," I say as I walk out and I was right cause as soon as I shut the door I saw Antonio walking my way I ask him if I can talk to Eva and he asks me if he can talk to Catie we both say yeah. I walk into the break room and see Eva with her head on the table. I asked her what happened, and she explained. I walk out and walk to my desk. I look at the time and see it's 12:46 am. I walk back into the interrogation room and tell Catie to come on. She stands up and follows me out. we say goodbye to everyone, and we head to the car. When we get in the car and get buckled, I start to leave, and Catie says, "Am I grounded."Do you think you should be grounded," I ask as I glance over at her. She replies, "Kinda." "Why," I ask. I was planning on grounding her for about a month for sneaking out to a party but now that I know why she snuck out I changed my mind I don't know how long I should ground her so I'm hoping her answer will help me decide. "Because I broke the rules," "Which rules," I ask, wondering if she broke rules I don't know about. "sneaking out and going to a party." She replies. I laugh a little. I have a good kid. "Tell you what. since you know what you did was wrong, then I will ground you for two days. One for sneaking out and one for going to a party alright." I ask. "Ok," she replies tiredly. When we get home, we change clothes and sit down on the couch and eat the pizza that they ordered earlier. I turn on a rerun of a Bears game as Caitlin puts a blanket over us and lays her head on my shoulder.

A/n To the person who requested this, sorry it took so long. I hope you like it