Not A Oneshots

A/N: Let me start by saying why I haven't been posting. May, June, and July are super busy months for me. I write anytime I'm sitting down and have nothing else to do, but that's not a lot during these months, and I've been dealing with a bit of writers block. That being said, now I'll say what this post is really about.

So I am leaving on vacation tomorrow either early tomorrow morning or sometime tomorrow night, and from where I live to where I'm going, it's around 8 to 10 hours counting gas and bathroom stops and food stops. I have a bunch of oneshots started but haven't had the time to finish them, so I will do as many as I can and want to get posted. I know I have two that are really close to being finished. I just have two write the ending and go back and edit. I have 1, maybe 2, that I've got the beginning or the middle written, and I have ideas that I haven't even started.

I won't write the whole 8 or 10 hours. I will switch between reading, drawing, writing, watching a show, talking to my friends, sleeping, or doing something else.

I won't be posting anything other than this today cause I am still packing and everything.

Again, sorry I haven't been posting...