Welcome to Love Hurts

So, what is Love Hurts about? Well…

When Joshua encounters his school crush on his first day at his new job, there begins the journey of his turbulent and twisted quest for the fairytale. A long path to travel down, where he encounters many obstacles which hold him down and get in his way. But will he reach his destination? Will he find true love?

***

Neil Rose... Josh's secret school crush. He hadn't seen him since he'd left school. Neil was only two years older, and Josh had it so bad for him. The only person he told was Peter and that was only probably because he knew Peter was leaving and probably wouldn't see him again.

Those same feelings came flooding back as if it was yesterday. As if he was staring at him again from the window of the science block, as if time stood still and nothing else mattered. Josh's eyes just wanted to stare. Stare at his black mid length hair, his hint of needing just a small shave, he looked tall and slim, not too different from Josh, but still with a hint of bulk. His dark grey trousers fit perfectly over his shapely behind.

Josh watched, almost holding his breath as the unsuspecting male made his way to the boot of the car to retrieve a briefcase and a laptop before locking his car and heading into the building.

He was now able to breathe a little more normally. He slumps back into his seat. He thought he'd left this kind of thing back at school. He really didn't want it threatening his new life.  Josh just hoped Neil Rose wasn't in his department.

Warning ⚠️
This story contains mature content. Including,
Descriptive sexual encounters.
Adultery and unfaithfulness
Mature language
Mental health issues
Criminal acts.

Authors note…

This book is an edited and revised version of the Unrequited series I wrote if it seems familiar.

I am an amateur writer, my books are free, so with that in mind, please excuse the odd spelling or grammatical error . Although I enjoy reading comments, please keep them respectful. There is a difference between constructive criticism and rudeness. You may leave at any time, but I hope you stay to the end 😊

Jojo

🌻