What to read next

PEEPERS CHAPTER TWO

It's been 10 years since Jack and Dexter have laid eyes on eachother

It's been 10 years since Jack and Dexter have laid eyes on eachother. That is until Jack is back in the city with his job and needs a little light relief...

***

"What the fuck... Are you fucking serious right now?" 

"D...Dexter?" Jack lets his hand fall from the door handle. "You're Chandler?"

Dexter doesn't reply, choosing to push his tongue in his cheek. He places his hands on his hips as he looks to the ceiling. "Dexter Chan...Chandler." he sighs. 

Jack doesn't know what to say. He wasn't that boy anymore. The awkward, nervous, curious sixteen year old who was trying to work out his sexuality, whilst crushing on his friend. He wasn't that kid who got bullied at the hands of the guy in front of him to the point that he had to not only move schools, but also seek counselling. So why was he suddenly transported back there in a blink of an eye at the sight of him? 

"I'm sorry, I'm really confused right now, why are you here Dex…" Jack begins. 

"Don't fucking call me that." Dexter replies through gritted teeth as he looks around him. His tone felt threatening as he leaned into Jack, making Jack take a step back.  "You're still the dirty pervert I see, having to buy it now are we? Now that you have no friend's brothers to fuck around with." 

Jack could feel everything he had worked for mentally, beginning to fall through his fingers, he needed to get a grip and fast. "You're treading on thin ice 'Chandler' Jack begins. "Tell me, what is it exactly do you do for a living?" He can see the rage mounting in Dexter's almond eyes as his mouth goes taut at the question. He doesn't answer, prompting Jack to continue. "You are here because I have paid for your services and I get what I pay for."...

***

⚠️
This story includes mature and challenging themes within,  including,
Sexual content
Discrimination
Violence.  
I am an amateur writer, my books are free, so with that in mind, please excuse the odd spelling or grammatical error and although I enjoy reading comments, please keep them respectful. There is a difference between constructive criticism and rudeness. You may leave at any time, but I hope you stay to the end 😊

Thanks

JoJo

🌻

Love Hurts (boyxboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara