Chapter 46: Pure bliss

"I could fuck you again right now, do you know that?"

Josh falls forwards, head burying into the deep pillow, as the hands of Neil stay in place, firmly gripping Josh's hips as he thrusts forward.

Neil looks down at his first love below him. He reaches forward, affectionately stroking a hand up the smooth skin of Josh's back, as he continues to move, slowing down a just fraction. It makes Josh hum a little at the featherlight touch and change of pace. "Mmh, don't, don't stop." He whines into the pillow making the corner of Neil's mouth curl up a little. 

"You close?" He utters, returning his hands back to Josh's hips, once again picking up the pace. 

"Mmmh." Is all the response Neil gets as he now reaches forwards, his arms wrap around Josh's waist, cradling him as he pulls him upright on his knees. Josh reaches forwards, steadying himself on the foot of the bed frame. He looks up and sees them both in the mirrored wardrobe door opposite. He lets out a breathless laugh as he sees Neil's face over his shoulder looking so fucking hot as he fucked him so powerfully. 

He raises a hand to place around the nape of Neil's neck, pulling his head closer to his as Josh turns to administer a passionate kiss, lips wet, messy, tongues meeting, intertwining, before the kiss is broken and both their gazes return to the mirror. 

Their eyes meet. The fire, the heat, the stare intense. Josh doesn't take his eyes from Neil's as this new amazing feeling washes over him. He can see it in Neil's eyes. The look, that gaze which conveyed so much more than the obvious. They were deep in love. 

This epiphany only heightens the already fueled desire they were submerged in, as Josh lets those strong arms of Neil's shroud him as he rests back on Neil's body, both breathing heavily, bodies warm, creating beads of sweat as they pressed together. 

"Cum...cum with me Joshua.'' Neil's words dance over his ear as Josh knows any moment now, he's going to have the most amazing orgasm, untouched, spurred on purely by this man and his command. 

Then it happens…the grip around Josh's waist tightens a fraction as he feels the pulsing inside of him. "Oh...mmmmfuuck." Neil's voice, deep and depraved in Josh's ear as Josh stares at the mirror, watching as his penis seems to move and twitch of its own accord, along with the rhythmic bounces. 

"Yess….I'm cumming...fuuck" He choruses under a laboured breath as white ribbons shoot from his untouched length onto his skin and almost up and over the foot of the bed as the delicious hip thrusting from behind continues a few more times before stopping altogether. 

Neil, finally lets himself catch a breath at least , his body flops forward, resting on Josh's now sweaty back. "I'm so in love with you." He says, holding Josh so tight as if he may run away. 

"Josh again pulls Neil closer by holding his arms which were around his waist. "Me too, I love you Neil Rose. Always have... always will." He replies breathlessly.

Neil thrusts forwards once more, accompanied by a satisfying hum. He kisses the nape of Josh's neck, "I want it to be like this forever." He utters, his voice low and gravelly by Josh's ear, making Josh feel he may just cum a little more. 

"Mmm...so do I.'' He replies lazily. Josh then feels a slight chill brush over his warm back as he sees in the mirror, Neil pulling away and getting off the bed and disappearing out to the bedroom. Josh decides to get comfortable under the sheets, he will shower later, he just didn't want to lose this feeling which was coursing through his body and soul. He feels love, high on love, he feels complete. 

A few moments pass and Neil soon returns with two mugs of coffee. He places one on the nightstand before offering the other to Josh. 

Josh looks at the drink being offered to him. "This is where it all began for us...making coffee." Josh says with a nostalgic look on his face.

Neil now scooches in the bed next to him smiling. "I guess so." He looks at Josh, raising a hand to brush away a loose strand of hair from his face. "Why are you being so nostalgic about the past all of a sudden?" 

"I don't know? I just…." Josh leans a little closer to Neil. "Sometimes I don't believe this is real, that you are here with me, I'm here with you. It had been a fantasy for so long and now I have it, I just can't believe it." 

"Well, believe it, because I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." Neil leans forwards to kiss Josh on the lips once again, the passion barely lost from moments before. "I could fuck you again right now, do you know that? But we have to pick up the kids in less than an hour." Neil reluctantly pulls away. 

"I actually like how you said 'we'. We gotta pick up the kids.  Josh says smiling. 

"Of course! You are part of my life now, so they are part of your life and you theirs. Plus, I think Liam would have something to say if you didn't come along.  It's nice for him to talk football with someone who knows what they're talking about."

"Well I'm glad I have my uses." Josh says with a satisfied hum. "So what do you have planned for our first family day out?"

"Well…" Neil begins, once again reaching for his mug of coffee. "There's a fun day at the park, so I thought we could go there, maybe go get an ice cream.."

"Are you talking about the kids or yourself?" Josh jokes. 

"The kids of course. But I do love chocolate flavour." Neil replies with a smile. His look then grows a little more serious as he sits up a little. "You never said what happened at your old place, when you saw Peter." 

Josh also sits up a little. He looks at Neil furrowing his brow. "Why are you bringing that up now? You're gonna burst my perfect bubble." He protests.

"I'm sorry, Josh, I just need to know that whatever Pete was doing with that Stewart guy is over now. I have had far too much drama in my life. I want some peace." 

"You create your own drama Mr Rose, without the help of others.'' Josh points out, taking a heavy sigh before continuing.  "Peter is a broken man. We get desperate when we have nothing left to lose, but I know he is a good person deep down, he said he would stop. He just had the wrong people whispering in his ear. I also have to accept responsibility for his state of mind, I did cheat on him." 

"Josh, don't make excuses for him. he's a fucking scheming blackmailer and the reason why we have missed out on years of this." Neil says a little assertively. 

"I know I know, look, can we talk about something else?"  Josh's bubble was now in serious danger of being totally popped.

"Like what?" Neil says as he finishes the remains of his drink and snuggles a little further into the sheets. 

"Like how we have something like 30 minutes before we need to leave, but I bet I can make you cum in 5." Josh now joins Neil under the covers. 

"In 5 huh?" Neil responds, his voice deep and relaxed. "prove it."