Chapter1:Fuck off

Y/n's pov:
Beep BEep BEEP!
I wake up and turn off my alarm. I get out of bed to stretch and start getting ready for school. I started walking to school.

On the way I went to my best friend Izukus house. Knocking Inko answered with a "Y/n hi come in come in. Izuku just woke up so you will have to wait a bit.
Time skip to you and Izuku walking to school:

3rd Person pov:
You were both walking to school chatting about heros. Then you see the school.
"Hey do you think the teachers will let us in this time." Izuku says. "Please we come here earlier than said teachers." You respond."I guess your right. I just hoped to wait inside for once. He says.

Timeskip to school opening:

Though out the day you Izuku stuck to each other. This was a good strategy because bully's didn't dare hurt the villain kid,or their "boyfriend". You guys were entering your last class of the day.

"Ugh I hated the way they treated you." You say. "I know but this is normal besides it's not like they hit me. There all talk." Izuku responds. "I know but just because quirkless doesn't mean your less then them. In fact your like way better!" You say filled with anger. "Thank you you Y/n." Izuku says blushing.

You noticed this smirking to your self as you take your seat. Class starts.

Teacher: "All right class settle down. Today you will be looking into future jobs. But who care I know you all wanted to be heros!" He shouts as class start to use their quirks. "Hey no using your quirks is class!"

Bakugo: Standing on desk. "Don't lump me with these losers. I'm going to be the only one going to UA. And become the number one hero way better than All Might himself!" He shouts sitting back down.

"Midoriya, L/n aren't you applying for UA as well." Your teacher says. The class starts laughing. "Deku! And fucking Mind mess! Please deku you would die in that in that exam! And mind mess what is a fucking villain like you want with a hero school.

"Hey me and Izuku would make better geros than a bastard like yourself! So just fuck off."