Chapter10: Hi I'm Robin

Y/n-kun's pov:
I would not stand for,so I took control. "We are not doing this you bastard's." I shout at them. "Yeah you can't force them to do nothing." My Izu-chan says backing me up.

"But remember you want revenge. You have to do this or he wins." You hear AFO computer screen say. "All right smart guy. How do you suggest we do that? Y/n-chan is the only one that can control people." I question and state.

"Well I think I can help with that." Said AFO. "Well what would that be, I'd love to hear it." I said smuggley. "Glad you asked Siren-kun. You actually have multiple quirks, so in theory if I remove the other two quirks Y/n-chan will see it as treat and come out untill I give them back." AFO says.

"I-i okay but watch Usagi-chan for me please." I say backing down. "What you can't do that idiot! What if Bakugo recognizes you!" Izu-chan shouts out of concern. "No it's fine I'll be in disguise." I say claiming down Usagi-chan.

I walk over to Kurogiri's portal going through to AFO. "Are you ready?" AFO asks. I nodded as lay down the table falling asleep.

Timeskip after the quirk extraction cuz I'm too lazy to write that:
Y/n-chan's pov:
I wake up the one in control meaning it worked. "How do you feel Siren-chan?" Said AFO. "I fweel fwine." I said back.

"Good I also took the liberty of changing how you look,but you have to come up with a fake name." He said holding up a mirror. You see a n/hc(new hair color),n/hl(new hair length),n/ec(new eye color) teen.

"I wook like a Robin Tanjiro." I say looking at myself. "All right then you should rest exams tomorrow. Me and Kurogiru will take care of the paperwork." Hearing that nod and head to my room to sleep.

Timeskip to exam day:
Your pov:
You walk up to the school ready to see if the misson will be a success. As you walk up to the door you start falling. Bracing for impact,but it never comes as you float there.

"Are you okay sorry I use my quirk on you. I thought it be bad luck to trip before a exam. My name is Ochaco Uraraka." The brown haired girl say standing you up straight.

"Oh thank you Uraraka. Hi I'm Robin."