Chapter5: There awake

Kurogiri's pov:
'Did I hear that right?!?' "Um sorry what did you say young master?" "I SAID FUCKING bring them HeRe!!!" I here him yell.
"I-i-i okay bye." I stutter out hanging up confused. But I did what was told and teleported them to All for one.

All for one's pov:
My Pupil told me the new recruits where headed my way. I didn't think he meant that Kurogiru would teleport to bloody arms borken,or off head cracked corpses.

"Kurogiru how did they die?" I say pissed. "They jumped off the roof and I was to late. Than young master told me to bring them to you." He says.

Sigh "Kurogiru you my leave I obviously have some work to do." I respond not wanting him to see how he was made. He leaves.

Warning gore!
3rdPerson pov:
AFO started to separate the two mushed up mangled  bodies on two separate tables. "All right let's do this." He mutters to himself.

He walked over to the greenette first. AFO start putting where the body parts belong. When that is done AFO use a healing tread quirk AFO have been saving for a while.

AFO sew his legs and neck back on while hearing the cracks and crunches of the bones going back into place.

When everything is in place AFO finally brushes off the ripped up, scared, dead body of Midoriya and starts to charge up the dark magic of his quirk to necromance him and recruit him to do his bidding.

When he heard the to thumping of the heart beat he grinned. AFO turned to look at other body in worse condition frowning again. The head is cracked clean through.

For the healing quirks to work the head together for the now putrid smelling brains not to spill out. Even with his variety of quirks the head sill has massive scarring that will last forever. He sew up the body like the other. With the same crunches and cracking of bones.

Instead of they leg in need of being sew it was their arms. Using him dark quirk again and when he heard the same thumping of the heart he smiled once more.

After that he was ready to call Kurogiru back to teleporte them both to their rooms till they wake up. When suddenly he hear groaning from the teens.

"There awake."