Chapter7: Let's kill All Might

Shigaraki's pov:
"Tomura your recruits are ready train them well." Master said befor hanging up. 'Finally we have more power to kill All Might.' I think.

Kurogiru walked in that moment with the two teens. "Your here come we can waste another second. We must train the recruits." I say getting up.

"But young master they should rest they just got necromance they should rest." Kurogiru say in retaliation. "I fucking care if you know what good for you,you will take them to the training room." Yell across the room.

Kurogiru's pov:
"B-but si-"Hey it's okay we sign up for this." Midoriya interrupted me. "It's not you I'm worried about. Your friend seems to be not doing so well.-" "Hey I'm doing fwine. Worry about your swelf." The taller shouts.

"All right if both sure and look out for each other." I say to them before teleporting them to the training room.

Shigaraki's pov:
I finally seen the two brats get teleported in. "Their are you two let's get train now!" I demand them. "Hey why do we need to twrain immediately." I hear a annoying voice say.

I feel something that over me. "It is so we can kill All Might,and cause panic among the hero's." I don't say on purpose. "Hey what hell did you do to me!" I say grabbing them by the collar.

"Hey don't yell at him,you bastard!" The other brat yells. "It's okay Izu-kun. Let train." The one I'm holding says.

"Your right let's kill All Might."