Chapter11: I'm in

(In this Miro gets OFA,and asshole All Might)
Your pov:
"Well Robin I have to go now bye,and good luck." Uraraka says running off. 'Well that was easy I didn't even need to use my quirk.' You think to yourself.

As you walk up to the giant doors you saw Bakugo aggressively shoving people out the way to get in. 'I guess people never change.' You think shaking your head.

Timeskip after the written portion of the exam skiping Mic to:
Your pov:
You where stretching,and warming up your vocal cords when you heard. "GO! gO! Go! There's no countdowns in real life." You immediately run for the highest building killing a few robots on the way.

You get up there yelling as loud as your quirk will allow you. "STOP! You will not go if your in my area intill I say go!" Hoping your quirk will work on this many people feeling you throat burn all ready.

To your shock everyone in you area stopped. So jumping off the building safely you start destroying robots,and if a robot went to frozen teen you'd save them.

When you thought you had enough points you went back to the roof activating your quirk again saying. "GO!" As you see people suddenly jumping back into, action you feel blood warm up your throat as you cough it up.

Timeskip to LOV after you got treated:
Your pov:
"Oh did you do Y/n-chan." Izu-kun asked as you entered your shared room. You signed to him all about it, since you both knew it for occasions like this.

"So you won't be getting the results intill next week right?" Usagi-kun asks curious. You nod in response. "Well since we have time to kill before you start school. I was wondering if you like to hang out tomorrow just you,and me like old time?" He asks sheepley.

"O- voice crack-MG! FUCK YES-voice crack-I'm in!"