Chapter12: I love you too

3rdPerson pov:
"Woah claim down there your throat sounds pretty messed up." Izu-kun says concerned. You just nod happily. "Shall we get going then your highness." He says making you blush at the new nickname.

You guys where walk to restaurant talking/signing about everything,and anything. "Oh hey that's you favorite place let's eat there." Izu-kun points out. You walk in holding hands make your head go crazy.

You both get seated,and after a while the waiter walk up to you and starts talk. "Hi I'm Karen! What can I get you today?" She said leaning close to you trying to show off her boobs. You both order you not giving her the time of day.

"Agh that bitch try to flirt with my precious Y/n-chan." You hear Izu-kun mumble angerly under his breath. You blush at the thought of you being his. 'Maybe I should confess today.' You both think at same time.

Timeskip after the meal:
Izu-kun's pov:
'I'm glad that Y/n-chan didn't seem to take interest in that bitch.' Izuku thinks to himself. (This > means signing<) >Hey let watch a movie so it can get dark.< Y/n signs.

"Yeah ok that sounds like fun." I say cheering up. We enter the theater and I picked a scary in hope to cuddle Y/n-chan.
The movie is a quarter though and my little darling is all ready snuggling into my side and chest.

Timeskip after the movie:
Y/n-chan's pov:
'Why did he pick a scary movie? I'm so embarrassed.' I think to myself how warm it felt to be that close to my love. "Hey you want to you to the park and watch the sunset?" He asks as chuckle at his cheesy ness.

>Sure let's go there something I need to tell you anyway.< You sign back. You walk by his side worried how he reacted. I mean you know he's bi,but what he doesn't like you. "Hey there's something I need to tell you too." Sigh. "I love you." He says oassionately. You feel you self cry out of joy.

"I love you too."

Author Question: Should I continue the story or should the this be the end?