Chapter4: Get them

(This is a few days before and follows the LOV.)
3rdPerson pov:
"We need need new recruits! Kurogiri by the end of next week get some new recruits!" Angerly shouted Shigaraki. "Yes of course young master." He responds.

Kurogiri got dressed in a disguise and headed out. He decided to wander the streets intill he saw some interesting to offer a 'job'.

That's when he hear. "Remember you both of you are are useless." Then he saw three teens walk out of a alleyway. He peaked around the corner and saw two beat up teens.

"Agh I wish people would stop hurts us for being different. One day I'm goingto get revenge. " The h/c teen said. "That's not very hero like Y/n." Kurogiru took a few steps back seeing them walk to exit the alleyway.

Kurogiri decided these two kid are villain in the making by the their being treated. So he follow them both for next few days to seen if world will break them.

Time skip to rooftop day:
Kurogiri's pov:

'I feel bad there just kids. But I know they will be treated better at the LOV.' I try to convince myself. It was near the end of the day. I was ready to follow them home went I realize everyone is already out.

Then I see two figures on the rooftop. 'OH SHIT! They just jumped." Run to action,but I was to late. Splat! Blood gets on my clothes.

I call Shigaraki. "What do you what." He answers. "Umm we might have a problem." I say. "Well what is it." He says annoyed. "There both dead."

"Master will fix them. Just get them!"