Chapter6: We'll join

Y/n-chan's pov:
I wake up in control this is bad I'm only in control if we are in real danger. 'This is bad. This IS bAd! THIS IS FUCKING BAD!' I think over and over again crying.

'AND how the hell I'm not dead!?!' I hear mystery person say. "Don't worry your safe hear I saved you,and your friend." Like he could hear my thoughts. "Who a-are you? W-where am I? I question.

"I'm All For One your new boss if you so wish. And your location is not important. But who are you? You don't acted like Y/n,but look like them. According to my sources." He says to me.

"I'm-m Y-y/n-cha-an. I hav-ve DID." I stutter out afraid. "Ah that would explain your different attitude." He states. "Wh-here's here's my fwriend." I said cursing my lisp.

"He's right on the table next to you." He answers. Sure enough Izu-kun is right there about to wake up.

Izuku's pov:
I wake up my head pounding and"WTF how in The heLL am I ALIVE!!?!?" I shout out looking around panicked. And I see Y/n no Y/n-chan you can tell by the way their siting.

I immediately right to them and ask. "Y/n-chan how are we alive right now." Hug them cuz their crying. They just point to a mystery person. "Who are you,and how are we alive? Where are we?" I ask like any person situation would.

He responds with a sigh and says "Like I said to your friend I'm All For One your future boss if you so wish. Your alive because I save you. Our location is not important." He said.

"And why would we want to join you!" I shout a the man who kidnap me and my precious. "Because I hear you both like some revenge." He said.

Seeing that Y/n-chan claimed down and interested. "All right we'll join."