one

"have a nice flight!" my mother called to me. "thank you mom, I love you. I'll call you when I land and I'm with alison" I said, kissing her cheek and giving her one last hug.

"okay sweetie, love you too and don't forget that were flying out all your things to your hotel!" she beamed. "technology these days, huh?"

I laughed and nodded.

"flight 68 to Los Angeles, California, is now boarding" a muffled voice spoke loudly over the intercom.

"bye mom, love you" I said, giving her one last hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much" she said, starting to cry. "don't cry. I have to go" I whined, pulling my plane ticket out of my bag.

"oh honey I know, but I'm gonna miss you" she sniffled, shoving me towards the doors. "bye" she said, I waved and blew her a kiss.

I waked over to the plane lady and she scanned my ticket. she gave it back and let me go on the plane.

i found my seat and sat down. I got comfortable and put my red beats over my head.

"uh, that's my seat" someone said before I got to turn my music on.

"nope" I said, popping the 'p'.

"actually yes, my seat is 15C" he snickered. I looked up at him and cocked my head.

"same here. just sit here" I said, motioning to the empty seat next to mine.

he sighed in defeat and I grinned, knowing that I just won the argument.

"I'm Jack by the way" he said, "kate white" "I know" he slowly said. I cocked my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"excuse me?" "your famous. well, internet famous. your all over Twitter and I've watched some of your YouTube videos or vines" he nonchantaly said.

I slowly nodded and sat back in my seat. "I know who you are too" I mumbled.

he smiled and sat back in his seat.

"can I have your number?"

"no" he laughed.

"why?"

"cause I don't give my number out to fans"

"who said I was your fan?"

"ha. ha." he joked.

"so we're are you headed off to after this" I asked.

"college" he seethed. "same"

"what for?" he asked, Turing around in his seat so he could face me.

"photography and acting" I said.

"I'm going for the music" he smiled to himself.

I nodded and awkwardly looked out the window.

"attention all passengers, the captain has spoken and we will take off in five minutes" a flight attendent spoke over the microphone.
-
MIDDLE OF THE FLIGHT
-
"so where are you staying?" I asked Jack. "no where" he said. I cocked my head and gave him a questionable look.

"what do you mean?" I asked. "didn't book a hotel or anything" he said. "uhm well, I have one extra room in my apartment, you can stay there until you find a place" I suggested. "uh" he pondered. "you sure?" "yeah!" I smiled.

he smiled back and turned his attention to his phone.

speaking of phones, mine just buzzed.

I looked at it and saw I had a text from alison. I groaned as I unlocked my phone.

ali- im here and I get the big room

kate- ha ha..no

ali- u luv me

kate- we have another roommate

ali- ?

kate- jack gilinsky is staying with us fo a while

ali- the gilinsky? the sex god? the playa

kate- that's him

ali- ew

kate- I luv talkin to u but I gtg, plane is landing.

ali- <3

and with her last message, I shut my phone off.

"to be honest, I hate plans" I laughed to myself. although I did say it very quite.

"you do?" Jack said. "just don't like how my ears pop and i am afraid of heights" I stuttered. he nodded.

"hate them"

a.n// omg first chapter yay

this is actually my life goals

k bye my baby llama :)