three

a.n I really like the story cover, THANK YOU TUMBLR

now read:)

-

my eyes fluttered open as a ray of sunshine glowed on my face. yay. I stretched out my arms, only to punch gilinsky in the face.

he groaned as I laughed. "are you okay?" he asked. "I should be asking you the same thing" I shamelessly smiled. he snickered and playfully slapped my arm.

i put my hand over my chest. "wow. that really hurt" I said, frowning. he laughed at me. I continued to frown.

"whatever, man" I said. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

I went on Twitter and scrolled through jacks page. I saw he retweeted the picture of us and I smiled.

"what are your plans for today?" I asked him. "uhm im meeting up with some friends" he said. "wanna come?"

"nah. im sticking with alison" I smiled. "but your welcomed to come out to breakfast with us" I offered. "yeah, I'll do that" he smiled.

"tweet about me" I blurted. "why?"

"I don't know just do it" I said. he started to laugh really hard as I cocked my head. "I'm serious"

"oh"

he grabbed his phone from the nightstand and unlocked it. he went on Twitter and pressed the little icon with the paper and pen.

@jackgilinsky: breakfast with my fav loser

he took a picture of us. I had my hands covering my face and he was smiling.

he attached the picture with his tweet and he hit send.

"I hate that picture" I mumbled. "but you look beautiful" he instantly said.

I blushed. "you flirt"

"I'm going to go get ready"
I said, standing up and strutting to my room.

today was gonna be a hot one. so I decided on wearing light wash high-waisted shorts with my maroon crop top. you could see my belly button. i changed out my ring and put in a dangled one with small diamonds along the middle. it was to long or to short, just right.

I got my high top white converses and put them on my feet.

once I was satisfied with my clothes, I walked to my suitcase and pulled out my makeup bag and brush.

I walked to my bathroom and brushe through my hair, then putting it into a side braid.

I then applied some concelear and mascara. not to much but just enough to last.

once I was satisfied with my look, I walked out of my room with my purse and into our kitchen.

"you ready?" alison asked me, entering the room. "yeah, can Jack come?"

she groaned. "I guess so. but he's leaving after"

"I know, I know" I sighed.

Jack walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"ready to go?" he asked. alison and I nodded. "oh, Jack!" i said. he spun around and nodded. "I have your key" i said, handing him his house key.

"thanks, Kate" he said, turning around. i blushed and followed him out the door.
-
AT BREAKFAST
-
we walked into Amanda's Pantry. this waiter sat us to a table.

"im going to the bathroom. order me some pancakes" alison said, leaving Jack and I alone. I just nodded and looked at the menu.

"hi, my name is Nash. I'll be your server for today. what can I start you off with?" he said, turning his attention to me.

"uh. can I go two sets of pancakes. with orange juice and water." I smiled. he nodded and write it down on the paper.

he was staring right at me. his eyes never leaving my amazing face.

a.n Kate is my spirit animal. bye

"hey man, get your eyes off my girlfriend. isn't it obvious that were on a date?" Jack snapped. i drove my gaze over to him and widened my eyes.

I kicked his leg. "oh uh..sorry." Nash said. scurrying away. "Jack, what the fuck!" I nearly whispered.

"sorry" he mumbled. "what was that about" I snapped. "I don't know" he said as alison came back.

"weres my potatoes" she said, taking her seat next to me.

"oh god" I mumbled. "what?" jack said. "here we go with her lecture about fucking potatoes" I said.

"there not just potatoes, man. there my bestfriend" she said, shooting me a glare.

"anyways. potatoes aren't just food. there also characters in toy story. there a toy, man. potatoes are so important to me and to you" she said, pointing at jack. he just nodded.

"potatoes are delicious to eat. baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, potato chips. potatoes just don't serve HAS potatoes. they can make chips. uh.. fries. potatoe salad. man. I love potatoes" she said, clapping for herself. I looked at Jack and he was just smiling.

then he bursted into a sequence laughter.

"so, ladies" Jack said, takin a sip of his water to calm down.

"let me get to know you" he insisted. "well, my name is alison and I like potatoes" she said. I started to laugh as jack just stared at her.

"take a picture, it lasts longer" she grinned, taking a sip of her water.

he softly chuckled. "no, the real you" he said.

"so much explaining" she groaned. "it's not the end of the world" i grinned. she rolled her eyes.

"here we go. two orders of pancakes and one order of waffle fries and a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich." the waiter said, handing us our plates..

"waffle fries! those have potatoes in it!" Alison screamed. "calm yo self" I said.

she looked at me and slapped my arm. "I hate you"

"let's get eating!" jack insisted. we nodded and started to dig into our food.

-
AFTER BREAKFAST
-
we walked out of amanda's pantry, stuffed with all the good food.

"where are you ladies going to now?" jack asked. "targo"

"target" I groaned. I hated when she called it that. she laughed.

"ha. ha"

"alright well my ride is here. see ya guys later" Jack said, a matte black car pulling up to him.

"hey yo, jack! come on. hop it" a boy was brown hair yelled. "bye" Jack said.

I sighed and turned my attention back to Alison.

"you like him?" she asked as he pulled away.

"maybe, haven't figured out yet."