eight

i dont know what happened that night. i dont know what happened at all. i was confused waking up the next morning, next to a half naked jack. even if im drunk, i still deny him. wonder how that works. ha..

its been two weeks and jack hasnt talked to me at all. ive been utterly depressed ans just havent been myself. im more confused than depressed.

waking up to the sun shining on my face just adds on it all.

i groaned and stretched my arms and legs out. "fuck you, sun" i muttered, chuckling a bit afterwards.

i decided that i might as well get ready for our third event today. Digi Fest Massachusetts, here i come.

i took a quick shower and blow dried my hair. i brushed it through and tied it into a high ponytail.

i walked to my suitcase and pulled out some perrywinkle colored, high waisted shorts and a white crop top.

i slid off my runny shorts and sweater, putting my clothes for the day on.

"hmm" i pondered, looking at my shoe options.

i went with some simple white lowcut converses.

i slipped them onto my feet and walked to the bathroom, starting with my makeup.

i applied some baby cream onto my face, along with white eyeshadow, black mascara, winged eyeliner and red lipstick.

i puckered my lips and smiled at my reflection. i pulled my phone out and took some simple selfies.

i uploaded them up to twitter.

@katewhite: ready for you mass, whose comin out?

i said, attaching the photo along with it.

i got many replys from fans saying, 'me' or 'i wish i could'

i decided to go check up
on jack. i left my room, making sure i had my purse and phone in hand.

i seethed in a huge breathe before knocking on his door.

he opened it and stared blankly at me.

"hey" i softly spoke. "can we talk?" i asked. "we are, arent we?" he sarcastically remarked. "jack" i whined.

"can we?" i begged. "no" he said. i rolled my eyes and pushed past him, entering his room. he sighed and closed the door, sitting on the opposite bed of me.

"whats your problem?" i asked, breaking the silence.

"you" he spat. "what did i do?" i asked, raising my voice.

"dont act like you dont know because you do!" he yelled back. "i hate that about you! you just... you just assume that i know. you assume. well why dont you go assume things about another girl!" i screamed.

he stared me down as tears escaped my face. "what happened?" i asked, taking a few steps closer to him.

"you" he said... "you, kissed sammy"

my eyes softened. truth or dare, its a bitch.

"jack" i sighed. "i dont like him.. i like you and ive already told you this before, im sorry" i begged.

he stayed silent and shook his head. "jack..." i said, he ignored me and started to walk away.

i charged at him and jumped on his back. "what the hell, kate" he yelled. i got down and turned his face towards mine.

"i will not loose you" i said, grabbing his face and pulling it towards mine. i rested my forhead on his and he smiled.

he leaned in for a kiss, his lips fantly brushing mine.