epilouge

6 years later.

I walked into Turners Coffee and up to the front counter. "Good morning Kate. The usual?" Dean asked. I came here on a daily basis. "Yes please" I said, nodding.  I pulled out my purse and took my wallet out. Dean handed me my coffee and I handed him his money. "Thank you, Dean. Have a nice rest of your day" I said, placing the rest of the change into the tip jar. "You too Kate." He flashed me a smile. I smiled back and then walked away. 

I took a seat by the window, sipping on my coffee. I pulled my phone out and checked my social media. Yes, I am still a YouTuber. Just because Jack and I had our differences doesn't mean I'm gonna quick YouTube. I currently have 29.7 MILLON subscribers.

(Idk if it works like that lol.)

I took and selfie and posted it to Twitter.

"@katewhite: today shall be an interesting day. love u all. xoxo"

The coffee shop door bell rang, meaning that someone walked in. A fairly familiar buff guy walked in with a petite girl on his arm.

After finishing my coffee, I stood up and went to throw it away. I tossed my coffee into the trash. I turned around and almost imminently bumped into the tall buff guy. "I'm so sorry" I said, throwing in a slight laugh.

"It's alright" his voice was so familiar. It was like angels singing. I looked up to the tall buff guy. I gasped as i saw who it was. "Jack".

He looked at me confused, then came to a realization on who I was. "Kate?".

"I can't believe it's you" he said, pulling me into a hug. I didn't want to hug back, it was so tempting. I sorta pushed him off. "How are you?" I asked, keeping my cool and trying to make the tension awkward. "Good, good" he said. "You?" He asked. "Phenomenal" I smiled. The girl walked over and linked her arm around his waist.

"Babe, whose this?" She asked. "Madison, this is Kate. Kate, this is Madison, my fiancé" he introduced me. My heart broke, I couldn't believe he's getting married especially if it wasn't to me.

"Hi kat" she smiled. "It's Kate. But hi madison" I smiled. "My bad" she said. I sent her s smile. "I should get going" I said. "Wait Kate, come to our wedding" Madison said. This hoe was trying to torture me and ruin my life.

"I couldn't interfere" I said. "It's fine, really. Here's an invitation. I really hope you can make it" she insisted. I gave in and took the invitation from her petite hands.

"I'll see you guys at the weeding then. Congratulations" I smiled at the two lovey doveys. "See you there. If you want you should totally come to the bridal shower" she laughed. I nodded. "I will. I really have to get going!" I said, trying to rush the conversation. I couldn't take the burning sensation that was running through my system when my eyes kept making contact with jacks.

"Okay. Nice seeing you again. I'll see you on Saturday" she said. "See ya" I said, walking away and running back to my apartment.

I am so selfish. Jack is happy and I'm still hooked up on him.

-

(45 MINUTES THROUGH MADISONS BRIDAL SHOWER)

-

The bridal shower was almost over. Madison was opening up her present at the moment and I was rudely tweeting some fans.

"@katewhite: happy that the two lovely couple, @MadisonElleBeer and @jackgilinsky" I tweeted. I instantly got a bunch of replies.