seven

we were finally on the plane to go to our first stop, San Diego.

I was sat next to alison and sammy.

"sammy" I said. "hm?" he replied. "pass me the peanuts" i demanded. he laughed and did as told. "yes" I cheered.

"no flirting" alison said, shooting me glares. "chill" Sammy said. alison huffed and sat back in. I gave her a confused look and she just rolled her eyes at me. "alison.." I said. "what?" she snapped. "are you okay?"

"just peachy" she said, giving me a fake smile. "okay." I awkwardly said.

i pulled my phone out and started to text sammy.

amazing kate- hi

youngsam- heyyyyyy

amazing kate- I think she's mad:(

young sam- she always is

amazing kate- ik and i hate it. shes my best friend and i dont like to see her like dis

young sam- shes my 'girlfriend' apparently. i hate that title

amazing kate- ikik me too. it makes me feel as if i cant do anything and im just locked up.

young sam- oh yeah? jack has taken an interest in you lately?

amazing kate- yeah.. it doesnt feel right.

young sam- well if you need anybody to make you feel right, hit me up

amazing kate- trust me, i will

i smiled as i looked down at my phone. alison looked at me and then to my phone, i quickly shut it off before she could see anything.

she looked at sammy who was smirking at me. "what?" he barked. "nothing" she quietly said, I sighed and sat back in my seat, eating the honey roasted peanuts.

"Those wont be the only nuts you put in your mouth" Sammy whispered in my ear. I instantly chocked on them and started to laugh. "Sam"

"shut up" Alison groaned. I frowned and plugged my headphones into my phone. I put one earbud in one ear and the other earbud in the other ear. going to my songs list, I choose 'drunken hearts'.. great song.

someone started to kick my seat. I turned around to see jack smirking. "check your phone" he said, standing up. I nodded and turned my phone on.

Jackie- meet me in the bathroom xx

kate- kk

"I have to use the bathroom, excuse me" I said, standing up. Sam stood up and let me out. I walked down the aisle and to the bathroom. one of them said 'occupied' so I knocked.

"jack?" I whispered. then the door opened and I was yanked in. "jack" I smiled. he pushed me up against the wall and attacked my lips. I moaned in pleasure as I kissed him back.

"i fucking hate what you do to me" he said, kissing me harder. "yep, and I fucking hate your hard dick pressed upon my vagina" I joked. "don't be so fisty" he snapped, taking my shirt off.

"i wont be if you don't let me" I said, ripping his shirt off. he stuck his hand in my pants and began to pleasure me. "shh baby girl, im gonna take care of you" he said, breathe down my neck. I shook my head and took his hand out of my pants.

I bit my slip before shaking my head, "Im sorry" I said. "I cant do this"

I turned to the mirror and looked at jack. "why. I cant keep waiting" he said. I turned so I could face him. "but I can. and if you don't like that....then I suggest you go" I said, patting his shoulder. "im sorry, I shouldnt of." he sighed. "its okay" I said, going on my tippy toes and kissing him sweetly. "i need to go back" I whispered, walking away from him.

"Im back" I smiled to Sam, he let me to my seat and covered us up in a banket, turning Netflix on.

-

the plane ride consisted on jack and I making out every twenty minutes. sam and I fighting over what movie to watch and Alison giving me dirty glares. I get why she would though. Im spending time with her boyfriend, the way she should.

Once we landed, we went to our hotel. We were all sharing a suite. After everyone was situated, we decided on playing some games.

"okay guys. ill be right back, but you guys should come up with some game ideas" sammy suggested, leaving the room.

"we should play never have i ever" jack suggested. "that gets to boring" i groaned. "how about, truth or dare?" johnson asked. "that sounds good" alison smiled.

"hey, alison. can i talk to you for a few minutes?" i asked her, standing up. she nodded and followed me out of the room.

"so whats up?" she asked, closing the door. "why were you...pissy on the plane?" i asked.

"..uhm" she stuttered. "its just, i really like sam...and... you were flirting with him. and that hurt my feelings because you knew that i liked him" she said. "oh alison" i sighed, engulfing her in a hug.

"im sorry" i said, pausing. "he is nothing more than a friend. he means nothing to me" i lied. i honestly do think i have something for him. im really hoping its just a phase.

alison let go a huge breathe and nodded. "phew. i was starting to get worried there" she joked, poking at my stomach. i nervously laughed and nodded. "lets get back inside" i suggested. "okay." she said, sliding in her room key into the lock and opening the door.

-

after about ten minutes, Sammy came back with a brown paper bag. "hey..i got beer!" he shouted, breaking the silence. of course I was up for drinking, who wouldn't be? the small room erupted in cheers and shouts as bottles of vodka or beer was passed around. I gladly took a bottle of vodka and started to chug it down.

"okay." Alison slurred. "lets play truth or dare" she beamed. everyone agreed and let her go first. "uh.... Johnson... truth or dare!" she asked. "dare?" he said, making it come out as more of a question. "i dare you to kiss the other jack" she yelled, clapping her hands. "fine" he huffed, crawling over to him and kissing his lips faintly. "glad that's over" Johnson mumbled. "my turn" he added. "Sammy.. truth or dare?" he asked him. "dare"

"hmm... I dare you to take..." he said, switiching his eyes between Alison and I. "i dare you to take kate to the bathroom, and do seven minutes in heaven with her" he said, patting sammys back. my eyes widened and I looked at jack. he jaw was clenched, but he nodded. "okay" Sammy said, standing up. "sorry" i mumbled in alisons ear. she just nodded and looked down. I stood up and followed Sammy to the door.

he closed the door and locked it. he shoved my against the wall and stared into my eyes. "ive wanted to do this ever since ive first seen you" he said, i gave him a questionable look. "do wha-" i said, but i was interrupted with his lips smashing onto mine.

"oh sammy" i moaned, as his lips travled down my neck, finding my sweet spot.

he sucked and kissed and blew on my skin.

"down on your knees" he demanded. i just nodded as he pulled his pants down, his belt dangling from the loops of his jeans.

"ill let you decide what you wanna do" he smirks, leaning back on the sink. "okay" i muttered. i yanked down his boxers. my eyes widened at the size of his length.

i squinted my eyes before taking him in my mouth. i started to bob my head up and down. sammy moaned from the plessure.

i looked up at him and batted my eyelashes. "dont do that" he grunted.

i wonder where tonight will bring us..

a.n/ i understand that this chapter was....weird. i was uncomfortable writing it...:/

ik i was late with updating! sorry :(