twenty three

I was home alone for the weekend because Jack was at the studio. I don't want to be home alone. I called Jack, asking him to come home. I'm lowkey horny.mOf course he accepted he could never say no to me. He would arrive in 30 mins so i decided to make my self "Presentable".

I put on a black, lace bra and panties. A tight tank top and some pajama shorts. I wanted to have some fun, make a move. Not that I need to do much since I, already his girlfriend.

I heard a knock on the door and almost ran to it. I opened it to see a happy nate at the door.

"Hey Lil mama" Jack said, copying nates phrase, while walking in the door
"Jack" I said, blowing out a huge breathe that I didn't know I was holding in. I brought him in to kiss his cheek but kissed to close to his lips

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn-" I went on but got cut off by Jack.
"Don't be" Jack whispered in my ear

When we pulled away we sat down on the couch and he chose a movie on Netflix.

We were cuddled up and when I got bored of the movie I turned to where we were spooning and he pulled me closer to him as my eyes drifted close
About an hour later I heard Jack moaning my name and I blushed because I reliazed he was dreaming about me. I decided to have some fun so I climbed on top of him to where I was straddling him and took off my shirt.

Jack woke up instantly, surprised by my appearance and gripped my hips tightly.
"Did you like what I did in your dream Jack" I whispered in his ear.

"Mhhhm" he moaned.

"How about I give it to you right now, How does that sound" I sexually whispered in his ear. Jack  bit his lip and shook his head, 'yes'.

He pulled my neck down to kiss him and it was sweet and slow at first but quickly got heated. I lowered down to his neck leaving love bites on the right side. I slid his shirt off and did the same to his toned body while grinding on his hard on.

His basketball shorts came off and I rubbed him through his boxers

"No teasing baby" Jack moaned.

With that I pulled his boxers down slowly revealing his length.
I bit my lip at the sight and began to peck on the head with my lips. Jack moaned which triggered me to moan. I began lowering down his cock and bobbing my head up and down. Jack grabbed hand fulls of my hair and lead me to the pace he wanted. He started to thrust into my mouth hitting the back of my throat.  Thirty seconds later he came and my mouth and I swallowed. I made a sour face, obviously not used to his taste yet.

"Your so good at that baby"

"Its all for you daddy" I smirked.

Jack moaned in my ear. This is just the beginning