{eleven}

previously:
"micheal?"

present:
"kate" he smirked, helping me off the ground.

"micheal" I breathlessly said. "hey" he nodded.

i didnt know what to do so i just jumped on him.

i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms snapped around his neck.

micheal, one of my most favorite people in the world. he was my first ever love. he made me feel this strong ass connection that no one, not even jack has lived up to. i did everything with micheal, expect loose my virginity.

micheal and i had always planned it but we never did. we broke up due to
long distance. we both couldnt handle it, i still love him very much.

"wanna get some drinks?" he asked. i nodded. he lead the way to a bar not to far down the road.

we took a seat at the bar as loud music boomed through the bar.

"what can i get you two?" the bartender asked. "ten sex on the beaches please" micheal said.

i looked at micheal, "you look like you wanna get drunk" he shrugged. i nodded as the bartender came back with our drinks.

i sipped on the first one, taking my time and staring at micheal.

he turned his seat to face mine. i smiled at him. "ive missed the feeling of your lips" he said. "same" i emotionally said.

"can i kiss you?" he asked. "uhm" i said. "i have a boyfriend?" i asked, making it come out more in a question. "you sure?" he asked. i nodded as he leaned in.

i couldnt help it so i aggressively attacked his lips.

after pulling away from the already makeout session that had just occurred, i downed the rest of the drinks. i was officially drunk.

"lets get out of here" i smirked, grabbing his hand. i pulled him from his seat and we ran out of the club.

we walked down the street, into an ally. he pushed me up against the wall and roughly kissed me. "micheal" i moaned, his lips hovering over my lips.

he slipped his hand in my pants. he started to rub my sensitive spot.

"Micheal" i moaned. He grunted, I started to scream as his fingers went at a faster pace.

"What the fuck?" I heard a familiar raspy voice.

"Bro get off of her!" The voice shouted, ripping Michael off of me. "Stop" I demanded as the boy punched Michael.

The boy obeyed and came to my side.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked, looking at me. "No, he made me feel good" I groaned.

The boy looked at me and parted his lips. "Jack"