The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

At dinner, it was awkward. The table sat 4 people but it was only me, Jason, and Jayden. I chewed my salad awkwardly, staring at the two boys staring at each other. Jayden looked over to me, a smug smile on his face. "How old are you, gorgeous?" he said, smiling at me but looking at Jason in the corner of his eye. Jason grumbled. "Don't call her gorgeous," Jason said, fists clenched. Jayden narrowed his eyes at him. "Don't be rude, little bro. The chick really is gorgeous," he said, turning back to me with a smile. "I am 16," I said, smiling politely but frightened by his intimidating form. Jayden smiled and nodded his head, impressed. "Cool, you look hot for a 16 year old," he said, winking at me. Jason rolled his eyes. "Bullshit," he said. Jayden continued on showering me with compliments, which I knew were all fake just so he could get in my pants. There was no way anyone was going to get in my pants unless I really, honestly love the person.

After dinner, we all sat at the table for a bit. Jayden clapped his hands together. "Well, I guess I should say this now. I am transferring to your school," he said, giving off a smug smile to Jason. Jason stood up, eyes wide. "Seriously?" he said, looking as if he was about to kill someone any minute. I stood up too and put a hand on Jason's arm, pulling him away slightly. "Jason, calm down, please," I pleaded. Jayden nodded. "Uh huh. I don't have anywhere else to go so I guess your school is the only place I could go. I can't wait to fuck random teenagers. I am tired of sleeping with the female teachers at my old school. Saggy bitches," he said, with a grimace. Jason stepped up to Jayden, getting in his face, even though he couldn't really reach it. "You did what?!" he yelled, making me flinch. Jayden just laughed in his face although I could see the anger in his eyes. "You know... I don't really feel welcome here," he said, smirking. Jason pushed up against him, pushing Jayden against the wall. "That's cause you are not," he said, his eyes hard. Jayden looked over at me and back at Jason. "Relax, little bro. You are scaring your friend over there," he said, laughing. Jason calmed down and walked over to me, pulling me by my arm, out the door. "Where are we going?" I asked, glad to be leaving but scared of leaving with a fuming Jason. Jayden yelled out the door as we got in the car. "Hey! Where are you taking my next fuck?" he said, his laugh projecting through the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OMG I have a MAJOR case of Writer's Block XD. UGH. I hate this LOOOL. Well, I guess I should come back whenever I get inspiration! Bye!