The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 10

Chapter 10 (Diana's POV):

Jayden was there in about 10 minutes and he looked really angry as I climbed into the car. "Did he hurt you?" he asked, his voice hard. I shook my head even though he kind of did hurt me. I didn't want to cause any more trouble. "Nope. Let's just go," I said. "Where should I drop you off?" Jayden asked. I didn't want to go home but I didn't want to go to Jayden's house because of Jason but I needed to apologize to Jason for ditching him. I was too caught up in the moment. "Your house. I need to apologize to Jason," I said, nervously. Jayden nodded and we drove off.

'I'm sorry," I said to Jason. He was up in his room, channel surfing. He looked miserable. "It's okay. Don't do that ever again, though," he said, sighing. I raised an eyebrow, confused. "Wait, you are not mad at me?" I asked, sitting on the edge of his bed. Jason shook his head. "I am mad at you for ditching me but I feel like I am always suffocating you. Always expecting you to be with me. I'm sorry also," he said, looking guilty. I smiled. "It's okay," I said, patting his hand. "You know, I never seen Jayden treat a girl like that," Jason said, smiling softly at me. Again, I was confused. "What do you mean?" Jason laughed and sat up, now interested in our conversation. "You don't know what he did before he picked you up right?" he asked, smiling like an idiot. I shook my head. "No, what did he do?" Jason smirked. "He was sleeping with some girl when he got your call for help. Normally, he would ignore all calls when he was in bed with someone but with you," he paused, laughing, "he is more than eager to take yours. He really likes you," he said. I rolled my eyes. "If he really does like me, he wouldn't have slept with a girl," I said, finding my voice tighten with anger. Jason shrugged. "Ask my brother. Do you like him back?" he asked. He sounded a bit interested when he asked me that but also a bit hopeful. I shrugged. "I don't know," I said, honestly. Jayden was the most confusing boy I have ever met. I had no idea if I liked him or not. Maybe there were tiny feelings but nothing bigger than that. Jason raised an eyebrow and smiled. "I wouldn't KISS someone if I didn't like them," he said, smirking. I laughed nervously. "Jayden told you? That was just a thank you kiss. Like what you would give a family member," I said, crossing my arms. Jason pouted. "Oh, how come I never got one?" he said, sticking out his bottom lip. I laughed, a bit confused. Since when did Jason like talking about Jayden and me? "You are too much like a brother," I said. Jason raised his eyebrow again. "And Jayden isn't?" he said, laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Hush up," I said, laughing. Jason's face suddenly got serious. "I'm sorry for not letting you be with Jayden. He really likes you and I think you guys should hang out more," he said, looking genuine. I smiled. "Thanks," I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the boring chapter! I have a case of Writer's Block XD