The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

The next morning, I woke up, with a smile on my face. I remembered the tingles of the kiss from last night. It was.... Exciting. Wait, exciting isn't even how to describe it. It was... Extraordinary. I jumped out of bed and pulled on some clothes, wearing a clear lip gloss as the usual make up routine. "Good morning!" I said chirpily, sitting down at the island with my parents reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. "Morning, Princess. Have a good sleep?" my dad asked, not looking up from the newspaper. I nodded. "Really good sleep. Anything planned for today?" I asked, the smile not leaving my face. Mom nodded. "Your father and I are going out with the Wilson's for dinner and the casino. We won't be back until really early in the morning so we have asked the Samuel's if you can hang out at their place for the rest of the day." My smile grew wider. I nodded, vigorously. "Okay!" I skipped up to my room and waited until it was time to go.

Finally, my parents drove me to the Samuel's house at 5:00. I was nearly jumping in my seat. I didn't know if me and Jayden were a thing yet but after that kiss, I couldn't wait to see him again. As I got out of the car, I saw Mr. and Mrs. Samuels leaving the house. "Hello Diana! Jayden's inside waiting for you," Mrs. Samuels said, winking at me. I blushed a deep red. He was waiting for me? That was sweet. I went in and was met by a nervous looking Jayden on the couch. His eyes lit up as I walked in. "Hey Diana!" he said, with much enthusiasm. I laughed. "Hey Jayden, where are your parents going?" I asked, watching their car drive away through the window. "They are just going to run some errands and check up on their work. Jason's gone also. He went to my cousin's house for dinner," he said, smiling. I raised an eyebrow. "You didn't go with him?" I asked, laughing. Jayden blushed a little bit but it quickly faded away. "Err, well, I WAS going to go but then your parents phoned and said you were coming here so I decided to stay," he said, mumbling. I laughed and blushed even more. "Aww, why'd you do that?" I asked, feeling bold asking that. Jayden smirked and took my hand. "You know why!" he said, childishly, blushing like crazy now. It was so cute! I laughed and shook my head, giving his hand a squeeze. "Yeah, I know why. I'm flattered. Thank you," I said, letting go of his hand and sitting on the couch. He followed behind me and sat next to me, leaving a bit of distance between us. "So, what shall we do today? Go-kart racing?" I joked, laughing at the memory. Jayden laughed. "Want to just stay home? We can chill out, order some food, watch a movie? Anything you like!" he said. I shrugged. "Sure, sounds cool," I said.

We ordered pizza. Mushroom & Bacon and Italian Sausage & Mushroom. We got out A Walk to Remember and put it in the player. I chose the movie simply because I always wanted to watch a romantic movie with a boyfriend and it was my favourite. Jayden went up to his room and got his blanket off the bed, dragging it with him to the couch and draping it over us. It was so comfortable. "Have you ever watched this before? I never have," Jayden said, as the movie started. I nodded. "Yup, it's my favourite movie. I don't know if you'll like it. It's a romantic drama," I said, giving him an apologetic smile. Jayden laughed and shook his head. "I'll like any movie if it's good," he said.

The movie ended, leaving me in a bit of tears. The movie never failed to leave me crying. I pulled my arm up and wiped my eyes with my sleeve, brushing my elbow against something hard. I looked and saw it was Jayden's chest. I soon noticed my surroundings and saw how close me and Jayden were now sitting. I was practically in his lap! "Oops, I'm sorry," I said, scooting a bit away from him. Jayden laughed. "It's okay, Diana. You made it warmer," he said. I blushed and turned my head away, trying to hide it. Jayden just laughed and kissed my cheek, giving me an even bigger blush. "I'm just going to take a shower, okay?" he said, going upstairs. I nodded and turned the TV to MTV.

Just then, the front door opened and in walked in Mr. and Mrs. Samuels and Jason. "Hello Diana, how were you and Jayden?" Mrs. Samuels said, winking at me, eyeing all the blankets and pillows on the couch. I laughed. "Great. We ordered food and watched A Walk to Remember. He's taking a shower right now," I said. Jason raised an eyebrow. "You didn't join him?" he joked. Mrs. Samuels shook her head at him. "Jason," she said, giving him an angry tone. Jason shrugged and went up to his room.

After about 30 minutes, Jayden came downstairs and sat down next to me on the couch. "Back!" he said, giving me another quick peck on the cheek. Mr. and Mrs. Samuels grinned at us and whispered to each other, obviously talking about us. Jayden smiled cockily at me. "Did you miss me?" he asked, batting his eyelashes, jokingly. I laughed. "No, I didn't," I joked, lightly punching him in the shoulder. Jayden faked a pout but replaced it with a smile. "That's alright, I didn't miss you too," he said, smirking. I rolled my eyes, laughing. Just then, I heard chanting. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Mr. and Mrs. Samuels chanted, grinning at us. Jayden looked at me for permission. I nodded my head and he went for it. As soon as I touched his lips, the chanting faded. The whole world seemed to fade. I was in heaven.