BONUS CHAPTER: THE WEDDING!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HELLO READERS! At first I decided that this story would just end at the chapter I last put up BUT I really wanted to put up a wedding part so this is the BONUS CHAPTER OF THEIR WEDDING! I hope you like it :) P.S. This is going to be a bit longer than what I usually put up! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO....

JAYDEN SCOTT SAMUELS & DIANA FAITH LOCKHART'S WEDDING!

-------------------------------------------

Diana's POV:

"Oh my god. I'm so nervous," I said, looking at myself in the mirror as my college friend, Rachel, put on my veil. This was the day. THE day. I was going to marry the love of my life. Rachel smiled and put her arms around my shoulders. She was my maid of honor. "Holy shit Diana! You look so beautiful! You were beautiful before but now... God. Jayden is going to drop dead when he sees you in this," she said, giving me a supportive squeeze. I smiled and turned around to face her, giving her a hug. "Thanks Rach, you look really pretty too! I'm sure Jason will think so," I said, winking and nudging her with my elbow. Rachel rolled her eyes and laughed. "Shush. There's nothing going on between us," she said. I knew that was a lie. There was definitely a connection between them. This flirty thing they have between them reminds me of me and Jayden when we first met. Now look at us! They wouldn't stay friends for long. Just then, the wedding planner knocked on the door. "Come in!" Rachel said. The wedding planner peeked her head through and smiled. "Are you guys ready to go? The guys are ready," she said. I looked at the rest of my bridesmaids. They nodded. "I think we are ready," I said, getting even more nervous. Don't get me wrong. I had no regrets to marry Jayden. I was just nervous because this day should be really special so what if I trip while going down the aisle? What if I mess up on my lines? Rachel noticed my nervousness and gave me a slight push towards the door. "Come on, Mrs. Samuels," she said, laughing. Mrs. Samuels. Diana Samuels. Sounds good to me! My bridesmaids all gave me a hug for support. They wore light pink, halter dresses and each carried a bouquet of white roses. I wore the traditional white dress, which was long with no train and was strapless, with a sweetheart neckline. My hair was left down and curled. I spotted my father waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me. "You look so beautiful, Princess. I can't believe today is the day," he said, linking my arm through his. I rested my head on his shoulder, smiling. "Thank you, daddy. I love you," I said, reaching up to kiss his cheek. He smiled. "I love you too, my Princess." Just then, the song I Say Yes by Ichiko (the wedding version) was being played on piano, telling us it was time to walk. My bridesmaids started to walk down the aisle with their partners, who were Jayden's friends from school. Then, it was time for me to go. I started walking down the aisle, my father trying his hardest not to cry. I spotted Jayden at the end. His smile grew as I got closer. He looked really handsome in his black and white tuxedo. Once I got to the end, the priest read words from the bible, and Jayden said his vows, it was time for me to say my vows. "I, Diana Faith Lockhart, take you, Jayden Scott Samuels, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do us part," I said, my smile growing at the end. Jayden smiled at the end, looking at me with so much love. The priest smiled. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" Jayden lifted my veil over my head and smiled before leaning in. "I love you, Mrs. Samuels," he whispered, before kissing me passionately on the lips. I smiled as he pulled away. "I love you too."

After the wedding, everyone went home to rest before the reception. Me and Jayden were in the middle of buying a house for the two of us so for now I lived at his house. My parents agreed to let me stay at his house, only if I promised to visit. I stayed in my wedding dress and him in his tuxedo. He carried me, bridal style, into his bedroom. "You look so beautiful," Jayden said, setting me down gently on the bed. "You look so handsome," I said, eyeing him in his attire. It made me want to cry over how good he looked. He sat down beside me. "I am so happy to know you are officially mine," he said, pulling me into a hug. I smiled. He was so sweet. "I am so happy to be officially yours!" I said, laughing. He kissed me softly on the lips. "Come on, Mrs. Samuels. Let's rest before the party," he said, pulling me down to lie beside him on the bed.

A couple of hours later, we woke up and fixed ourselves up. We looked a bit tired from our nap and we still had to go help set everything up for the party.

The party was in full swing and dinner was really great. It was now time for dancing. I stuck with Jayden the whole time but spotted Rachel and one of my bridesmaids, Christina, talking. I gave Jayden a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to talk to Rach and Chrissy, okay?" Jayden smiled and nodded. As I reached them, it became clear to me that they were both a bit drunk. "Damn! Why, hello there, Mrs. Samuels!" Chrissy yelled over the music. I laughed. "Hey, you guys like the food? Having a good time?" I asked. Rachel nodded, taking another sip of her drink. "Good food! Good time!" She yelled, dancing to the music. I laughed. Suddenly, a pair of hands tickled my waist. I turned around to see my best friend Jason. "Jason!" I yelled, hugging him. I felt like I haven't spoken to him in so long. He smiled. "Hey Mrs. Samuels. We have the same last name now!" He said, excitedly. I laughed. "I know, right! Hey, how'd you like being partnered up with Rach for the wedding?" I asked, winking. Jason gave me a small punch in the shoulder, laughing. "Like? Hell, I loved it. You know how much I'm into her!" He yelled. I assumed he was really drunk as he didn't care that Rachel just heard him loud and clear. "You do know she's standing right here, right?" I asked, laughing. Jason leaned over to get a better view of Rachel and waved. "Hello Rachel. You look gorgeous as always," he said, winking. I knew he made her blush even though I didn't have to look. Suddenly, the DJ's voice came on. "Okay, can everyone please get to their seats? The bride and groom are going to have their first dance now so please clear the dancefloor," he said. I looked for Jayden and spotted him, looking sexy as he walked over to me. We got to the middle of the dance floor and waited for the music to start. Suddenly, Greatest Story Ever Told by Oliver James started playing and Jayden smiled, putting his arms around my waist, with my arms around his neck. Everyone seemed to disappear, except for me and Jayden. I would be happy to die right here in his embrace. "I love you so much, Jayden," I said, feeling as though the words weren't enough to express how much I truly loved him. Jayden laughed, kissing me on the forehead. "I love you too, Diana."

"Okay! Okay! Everyone! Please settle down! We are going to start the traditional throwing of the bouquet so please, any single ladies out there want to get lucky, you can make your way to the dance floor!" I yelled into the microphone, laughing and a bit drunk myself. A few women made their way to the floor and I borrowed a bridesmaids bouquet as I didn't carry one. "Are you guys ready?" I asked. They all nodded and I teased them a bit by pretending to fling the bouquet over my head. Then, I threw it over my head and turned around to find them in Rachel's arms. "Good job, Rach! Now you have to dance with whoever catches the garter," I said, winking at her. Rachel blushed and quickly looked over to Jason, who seemed oblivious to her stare. Then I sat on a chair and waited for Jayden to remove my garter. He stepped forward and winked at me, sending my heart in a frenzy. He bent down and removed my garter skillfully, making me blush. We heard a lot of "ooh's" and laughing from the crowd but I didn't care. After he removed it, he twirled it over his head like a lasso, making me laugh. "Okay, would all the single men please make your way to the dance floor to catch the garter! Remember, catcher has to dance with the catcher of the bouquet!" I yelled into the microphone. After all the men gathered on the dance floor, Jayden looked at me for permission if he can go. I nodded and he threw it over his shoulder. Surprisingly, all the guys moved out of the way so Jason was the only one who would catch it. Jayden threw me another wink and I took it that this was all planned so that Jason would dance with Rachel. "Congratulations! Everyone please clear the dance floor! Jason and Rachel are going to have their dance now!" I said. Rachel blushed and looked a bit scared to go up with Jason but I grabbed her by the arm and pushed her into Jason. Rachel smiled at him politely and they both made their way onto the dance floor. The song Forever Ain't Enough by J Holiday started playing and they started dancing. It was so cute! They both looked really happy. They were so meant to be!

After a few dancing rounds and a dance competition, I made my way to the cakes. I sneakily grabbed a chunk right off the cake and started eating it. Suddenly, someone cleared their throat, making me jump. "I don't think you are supposed to do that, missy," Jayden joked, making me laugh. I threw my arms around him, my lips covered in cake icing. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, smothering his lips with icing. "There. Now we are both guilty!" I laughed.

After the party, we helped clear up a little. It was now 2 in the morning. Most of the kids had gone home and now there was a few adults left helping to clean.

After cleaning, Jayden pulled me into the car. I was a bit sleepy but I was so excited. Tomorrow was our honeymoon! Tonight would be my last night as a virgin! "Good night, Mrs. Samuels. I love you," Jayden whispered, before pressing his lips to mine. I mumbled, sleepily but managed to open my eyes for him. "I love you too," I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THERE YOU GO! :D I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I chose the vows myself XD