The Bad Boy and the Good Girl: Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

After dancing for a long time, I got thirsty and went to get some punch. At the punch bowl, a person I did not recognize blocked my way. His mask was scary; it was the kind of mask with the pointy beak. "Excuse me," I said, trying to get past him. The man shook his head and held out a cup of the red punch. "Here you go," he said, shoving the drink into my hands. Being the stupid little girl I was, I accepted the drink as I was so thirsty. Soon, everything started spinning and I felt really dizzy. "This punch is kind of strong," I said to the guy in the mask, holding my head in one hand. I collapsed, landing in the guy's arms. The guy chuckled and pulled me back up. "Let's get you out of here. You've had too much to drink," he said, before leading me out of the room.

Everything was a blur. I didn't even realize I just got in a car with a person I did not know. I must know him since he probably goes to my school but still, it was freaky. We drove for a bit and pulled into somewhere that looked kind of familiar but I couldn't pinpoint on how I remember it as I was tipsy. This man spiked my drink. It dawned on me that my drink was spiked and that I was being kidnapped. The man pulled me into a room and pushed me against the wall. "Diana," he whispered. He pinned my arms above my head, trapping me. "Who are you?" I asked, terrified. The man laughed softly and removed his mask. I froze in terror as I saw his face. Alex. Alex ran a hand through his hair as he saw that I obviously recognized him. "Remember me, Diana? We had so much fun last time we met," he said, pushing me against the wall with his chest, leaving no space between us. I looked away, trying to escape his gaze. "What am I doing here?" I asked. Alex shook his head and laughed. "Innocent and naive little Diana. Haven't you learned not to accept any drinks from a stranger?" he said, a devious smile playing on his lips. I let out a small whimper and Alex pressed his lips against mine softly. He pulled away, putting a finger to his lips. "Shh.... Everything will be alright," he said, giving me the creeps. A tear ran down my cheek. "I want to go home," I said, trying to make myself sound tough. Alex rolled his eyes. "You don't want to spend the night with me?" he asked, a hint of threat in his voice. I kept quiet but Alex's face hardened. "Answer me. Do. You. Want. To. Spend. The. Night. With. Me?" he said, enunciating every word. I gasped as he got out a weird little device. It then flipped and turned into a pocketknife. Alex chuckled and brought the knife between us. "Answer me, now?" he asked, tauntingly. I nodded. "Yes," I said, quietly and scared. Alex lowered the knife and laughed. "You scared?" I nodded. Alex towered over me, making me feel very little. Oh my god.

I awoke with pain all over, especially between my legs. I was naked. My clothes were strewn on the floor. I was in a place that looked like a hotel room. What the hell? I had bruises all over me and there was a bit of blood on the bed sheets. I don't remember anything. After a few minutes of silence, I thought of how I got here. I was raped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OH NOOOO..... Yes, yes... I took her virginity away BUT she's STILL an emotional virgin so yeah... She didn't want this. I hope this chapter didn't make u stop reading D: